i went to a recreational pot dispensary for the first time today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went to a recreational pot dispensary for the first time today

a year ago I watched a friend buy medical marijuana once. it was an amazing thing to watch. people getting out of their cars and walking into a building and then coming out a different door with a brown envelope all with happy expressions on their face. also, it was a high crime area so there was security even watching for bums near a bridge jumping the fence or something.

for 30 years I fed my marijuana habit in secret. so to see it out in the open, and to witness people feeding their habit openly was quite the spectacle. I notice many women. this was one thing that never happened for me in life, being a stoner was a guy thing. I always thought the opposite sex didn't like it.

so since my recently new weed connection accused me of stealing his gun when he was leaving his cat here and sleeping in his truck, I went to a recreational pot dispensary. it's $95 a quarter plus like 20% tax in MA. they scanned my license. and I have a CDL with a hazmat and tanker. yet I am unemployed waiting out the current pandemic.

it's definitely a brave new world. I can say a lot of things. but I am like Cheech & Chong old school. I used to get so high at school I would come home and pass out and wake up in bed to my mother holding my arm taking my blood pressure.

perhaps that's where I got the idea women were afraid of pot. my mom came from the 'boozer' generation. it was a good generation. but then I realized, woman are different from men in the regard they would take less risks and not but something illegal. they'd have no connections to weed for many reasons.

but biologically it would affect them more. they have bigger frontal lobes.

the only thing I would say is the only people you shouldn't sell marijuana is people susceptible to schizophrenia. the only real problem with pot is it overrides biological receptors that prevent someone from thinking too much. that's why pot brings that disease out. ironically women are less susceptible I think, and after 30 the chances drop dramatically.

it was some fucking young hippie dude that sold me it. I told him when he turns 50 years old he'll stop being an idiot and realize people are assholes but in 20-30 years pot will make everyone less aggressive. he told me he can't think past 30. ..and you know, rightfully so. the next 30 years will make the last 100 years look amateur.

I also said I am buy pot to help stop being an alcoholic. so as a species, we got that going for us.

Funny, I'm going to a pot dispensary tonight for the first time in BC in 5 years, as my usual guy is out of town.

I hate paying such crazy high prices from dispensaries. $95 for 7 grams is nuts... I'm hoping to pay less. I normally smoke an oz every 10-14 days (my wife smokes 1/3 of it), so I need those bulk prices. My guy sends a full color digital menu and its all very high end. I pay $160-$175 per oz.

Good luck substituting pot for booze. Its a good distraction.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
    X