2 xy-BILLS 12-3, 7 DOLPHINS 10-5
    3 xy-STEELERS 12-3, 6 RAVENS 10-5, 7 BROWNS 10-5
    4 TITANS 10-5 (Colts 10-5)
    1 xyz-CHIEFS 14-1

NFC
    4 TEAM 6-9 (Cowboys 6-9, Giants 5-10)
    1 xy-PACKERS 11-3, 7 BEARS 8-7
    2 xy-SAINTS 11-4, 5 x-BUCCANEERS 10-5
    3 xy-SEAHAWKS 10-4, 6 RAMS 9-6 (Cardinals 8-7)

x-clinched playoffs
    y-clinched division
    z-clinched AFC bye

WIN AND IN, WEEK 17
    Titans, Dolphins, Browns, Ravens
    Bears, Rams or Cardinals, Team

NEED HELP
    Colts, winner of Giants-Cowboys
    Last edited by Judge Jude; 12-29-2020, 01:07 AM.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Jared Goff has a broken thumb on his throwing hand. Some dude named “John Wolford” is his backup and will likely start next week’s must-win game.

Comment

Jeopardy James tweeted that NFL will have to flex FB Team vs Eagles next Sunday because it's the only game guaranteed to have a playoff slot at stake (Team in with win). and he's pretty smart.

(also it means that the big audiences from winner of DAL-NYG game will have to tune in to see if their team staggers in with a Team loss)

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Davante Adams brought me back from what I thought was an insurmountable deficit in my fantasy championship.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            Davante Adams brought me back from what I thought was an insurmountable deficit in my fantasy championship.
            Me too, although Henry disappointed for me. I have an 18.13 pt lead in the inaugural RJ Dynasty "No Kickers Allowed" league championship game vs. Andrewski, and he has Josh Allen remaining. Allen has had 3 games of less than 18.13 this season -- but one of those three came against NE. Let's hope Belly-check has something in store for him tonight!!

Comment

I had both Adams, and Kamara, so I was pretty pumped this weekend...although we do have the dreaded week 17 championship...so I've still got to sweat it out for another week.

BTW, loved Adams post game interview, he's a smart, sincere dude.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                the Bears really kicked JAX ass. heh. I have to give props to Gregg. i'd still say that would've been a risky bet. we would've had a lot of fun gambling together. that really is what gambling is. it's no fun doing it alone.

it's like the movie Let it Ride. you gotta have people doing it with you. for decorum.
                Thank you. And we would have had fun gambling. Probably more so when we won.

Of course if I would have put real money on the game the Bears would have won by 7 losing my bet by the hook.

Comment

After a catastrophic week, Washington releases Dwayne Haskins.

Comment

that leaves Wash with only THREE choices on who starts on SNF

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Me too, although Henry disappointed for me. I have an 18.13 pt lead in the inaugural RJ Dynasty "No Kickers Allowed" league championship game vs. Andrewski, and he has Josh Allen remaining. Allen has had 3 games of less than 18.13 this season -- but one of those three came against NE. Let's hope Belly-check has something in store for him tonight!!
                      You've had quite a fantasy playoffs in terms of close games. .3 pts last week, and then this week. If I didn't have to play Ito Smith and Jakeem Grant (and it Grant hadn't gotten hurt), maybe it wouldn't have been as close. But oh well.

And Allen's actually had 4 games below 18.13....3 of the 4 were during his cold streak in the middle of the season.

Should be an interesting ending to a fun first year in dynasty though.

Comment

He buried me on the flip side. Second place aint so bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewski View Post
                          You've had quite a fantasy playoffs in terms of close games. .3 pts last week, and then this week. If I didn't have to play Ito Smith and Jakeem Grant (and it Grant hadn't gotten hurt), maybe it wouldn't have been as close. But oh well.

And Allen's actually had 4 games below 18.13....3 of the 4 were during his cold streak in the middle of the season.

Should be an interesting ending to a fun first year in dynasty though.
                          Yup, well, if Julio Jones hadn't been a pu--y, then I wouldn't have needed to use Claypool or Thomas, LOL.

And I came thisclose to starting Glennon over Rivers, which would have added another 1.6 pts, a potentially critical mistake.

Annnnddd.....I just realized TODAY that 100+ yards adds bonus points. Allen Robinson got 103, and thus got you +3. Derrick Henry finished at 98, missing the bonus by 2 yards. 5 yards is a 6pt difference, yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            He buried me on the flip side. Second place aint so bad though.
                            Adams was on my winning team, but with Kamara I think I would have won even without him.

Comment

Championship game in my PPR league (not me) had one team up by 34 points with one player remaining on Monday night for the trailing team. You guessed it. Stefon Diggs fueled the comeback win with 39.5 points (9 Rec, 145 Yds, 3 TDs).
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Championship game in my PPR league (not me) had one team up by 34 points with one player remaining on Monday night for the trailing team. You guessed it. Stefon Diggs fueled the comeback win with 39.5 points (9 Rec, 145 Yds, 3 TDs).
                                I had Diggs too.

Kamara + Adams + Diggs was a nice set this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X