Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you could pick anyone to be

real or fiction

i would be that guy from lord of the rings Radagast, even tho he had bird shit on his head.

funny story, roommate had a bird once. one morning it was walking on my GF's head. she was like cool, there's a bird walking on my head as she was waking up from sleeping. ..i intervened and took it off before it shit on her head. i didn't tell her why and she protested. it was a secret between me and the bird i guess. heh. it was almost like the bird liked to do it.

Thanos with the infinity stones.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Thanos with the infinity stones.
      I get it now. Bring me on as co-manager so you can sacrifice me for the Soul Stone. Bastage.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        I get it now. Bring me on as co-manager so you can sacrifice me for the Soul Stone. Bastage.
        I'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for you pesky kids!
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
        X