campground stuff stealing wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• campground stuff stealing wood

here's a video of me driving around with the RV guy.

here's a picture of the dog hanging out with me by a fire. we were listening to the soundtrack of rocky. it was starting to get cold. had a can of something on the fire. and a small glimpse of my wood empire. and the fire poking stick. it's imperative not to accidently burn your poking stick. can see the trash in the distance of my neighbor Ed. he had a leather couch under a tarp.

here's a picture of my RV. we were using the ladder to kill a bees nest in the refrigerator vent. the RV guy had a thing about bees. and pretty much anything else. one time we were sitting in the RV and I grabbed a bee with my fist to save it from him. it didn't sting me or die. I tried to tell him he just witnessed something amazing. also, another time were outside on the picnic table and the bees were all around and he was like IT'S THE QUEEN kill her! and it was, it was really big flying around. later I found her dead when I returned some soda cans.

here's the dog I took care of for 10 months. he has his stupid face on. you can tell when is looking at something and he won't hear you talking to him.

I had more but I didn't upload them I guess. I wanted to show pictures of my tent with the dog. in the morning the RV would let him outside and I would stick my head out the tent and be like 'hey stupid face'. and he would ignore me, and the RV guy would be like why do you talk to my dog like that. but the dog was really a baby face. mornings were a big deal when we greeted each other every day.

here's a picture after I moved and the cat I take care of now. she's like ahh, no more cold winters for me.

here's after I got here high on catnip. she's like I am in a spaceship

and here's me with my sailboat. wave chaser. even though chasing waves seems like bad luck

I guess I could've embedded the media but I just figured out how to upload them. ..well that's life. I guess. I care more about the dog and the cat more than an RV or boat. I am more like a hobbit. and the next step you take if the farthest you've ever been from the shire.

civilization really boils down to two thing, Sparta and Greece. it's like red and blue. Sparta provides the soldiers and raw resources, while Greece provides the economy and diplomacy. it's a perfect union.

Comment

That video was really fun to watch, thanks for sharing.

Good luck with life out on the water.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Yeah, thanks for sharing. It is great to see you and put a face to the name. I learned that your name is Larry, when stealing wood and drinking iced coffee, always wear gloves, pirates live in your park, but you take wood from them, so you are a wood pirate, and RV guy is younger than I thought he was based on your previous descriptions. I also thought he would sound southern, but he sounds like he is from Long Island, maybe?

I am very tempted to make my sig, "You haven't lived until you have stolen wood from pirates."

Comment

I just started a game called Don't Starve, which is a great game. Part of the game is finding wood. You are playing that game for real. But your version is way cooler, because of the pirates. Also, while in the game, the guy has to cut wood to live, you do it for the thrills, and because apparently everyone does it to each other in a continual game of wood keep away. Seeing a guy steal wood for fun while drinking iced coffee was more entertaining that I thought it would be.

I am surprised that folks haven't developed anti-theft devices for their wood piles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

I am surprised that folks haven't developed anti-theft devices for their wood piles.
            I believe there is, they're called--spiders.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              That is the anti-theft device in the game Don't Starve too!

Comment

the long dark is like the best survival game out there. it's Canadian and publically funded. you know a game is good when it has to put a disclaimer saying there game is it's substitute for survival training. i forgot to put a pic of my RV when we were killing bees. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZJY...ew?usp=sharing
                the RV guy is like the star quarterback. until you get to know him and he's like everyone else. he's smart but has had bad luck with people that influence you in life. he's a go getter sort of. so i need that sort of influence. you could drop him in the middle of Alaska with nothing and he would survive. it's going to be hard bringing the dog with him to the shelter in 2 weeks. the dog will be adopted right away. i wish i would've been able to swoop in like superman again. i have no idea why i bought a sailboat but it was a really good deal. the RV guy is also really good with social media stuff. he's ten years younger than me and from that generation. i got yelled at frequently for not having my cell phone on me. he was actually impressed i had been boondocking for a year.

i learned stuff he didn't know. you can us a UPS (united parcels service) box for a permanent address. also, i used to try to catch rain water at the campground, i had a large funnel with a screen. it never worked right, but after i moved and we have ten 5 gallon buckets under a roof, if you don't screen out debris you'll ruin your RV water pump. i replaced the old guys water pump here. it's easy.

the social aspects of life try to prevent decadence. someone always needs something from someone else. i suppose i could say my end game is getting dropped in the middle of Alaska. the RV guys GF took off to NC with two kids so imagine we will sail there someday. he has a Pearson 30 sailboat. but we'll miss the dog.

Comment

the torn up looking military jacket in the boat pick is a Hollistor. homeless people wear Army surplus or imitation to keep warm, because it's quality stuff. i mean it was neat when i wore the RV guys jacket once with a commando patch. and people at the pizza place were like oh no, you go first. but it's not the reason. it is good for protection tho. and i got an inspection sticker the other day when my car would've failed a safety inspection for the tires because the Spanish mechanic thought i was a homeless veteran. i keep my tools in my stepfathers WWII ammo boxes. fucking .50 cal boxes. heh. it's nice.

Comment

LOL...yeah, you probably have first-hand experience with the Lackland AFB Brown Recluses, don't you?
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                      I just started a game called Don't Starve, which is a great game. Part of the game is finding wood. You are playing that game for real. But your version is way cooler, because of the pirates. Also, while in the game, the guy has to cut wood to live, you do it for the thrills, and because apparently everyone does it to each other in a continual game of wood keep away. Seeing a guy steal wood for fun while drinking iced coffee was more entertaining that I thought it would be.

A friend of mine did the music for those Don't Starve games. He plays in a 2 piece musical theatre/comedy sort of band called Revered.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          A friend of mine did the music for those Don't Starve games. He plays in a 2 piece musical theatre/comedy sort of band called Revered.

Wow, small world. I love the music in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            LOL...yeah, you probably have first-hand experience with the Lackland AFB Brown Recluses, don't you?
                            we spent all basic under Red Flag, even the spiders don't go out when it's 100 days over 100 degrees...However when we lived just outside of Yosemite in a cabin, I met a few of his Kin in the Cords.........
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

we spent all basic under Red Flag, even the spiders don't go out when it's 100 days over 100 degrees...However when we lived just outside of Yosemite in a cabin, I met a few of his Kin in the Cords.........
                              Nasty. I've seen a couple of scars from their bites.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                              X