campground stuff stealing wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    I met a few of his Kin in the Cords.........
    His what?

Comment

I discovered the mechanism for a spiders so-called spider-sense years ago. it's quantum mechanics. they can tell when you look at them from the photons in your eyes. but you know, it's more important that the McRib is back at McDonalds.

Spiders are like Skunks, you have to do something wrong for them to bite you. like when you are sleeping and it crawls on your hand and then you reach down while you are sleeping and scratch your balls, or play with yourself, and then it bites your balls. it does leave a scar. but it goes away.

OTOH bees are a bigger problem when collecting wood. I rarely ever get stung by bees. I even convinced a Queen once to keep building a nest in my car door, and then I forgot and opened the door and it fell out. once one of her only workers wanted to sting me and she beat it up and told him to keep working.

when dealing with bees nests you have to let the queen know what's up first. and it's all good. but I did get stung collecting logs after forgetting about a bees nest.

it's Bee and Spider politics, surprisingly you can reason with insects.

Comment

there are few things in life that can compare to animals that are used to sleeping in cold weather cuddling with you at night. it's all about surviving and staying warm. it's amazing because they totally trust you. not afraid that you might accidentally roll over and cause an injury.

the cat I have now, insists on sleeping on top of me at night.

I was never good with sleeping with people in the same bed. dreams are like a fortress of solitude. I've slept with enough women, but never really slept, if you know what I mean.

cats are better than women when sleeping, a cat will protect you from bad dreams. ..if there are supernatural. cats would be on top of that shit.

Comment

Sour Masher still playing don't starve? that's a hard game. the reviews said it wasn't very fair.

Comment

life is like the Game of Thrones, When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

this was actually a hard quote to find. heh, like hard was a 'cool' way of Keats describing The Eve of St. Agnes. -People work together when it suits them. They're loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them. And they kill each other when it suits them. She knows that, you don't. Which is why you'll never hold onto her.

Comment

You might have to walk the fine line
              And, you might take the hard line
              But everybody's working overtime

that was some army that came in last night. I hope you guys find some new friends. kudos to your adventures.

Comment

Working...
              X