X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    That’s the FIRST PLACE G-Men to you!
    Someone is winning that division at 6-10 or 5-9-1
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Tyreek Hill scored 57.9 PPR points yesterday (including 39+ in the first quarter alone). It is the seventh best all-time PPR performance. Jerry Rice holds the record for most PPR points (65.5).

Yahoo Sports:
      Hill finished with a 15-13-269-3 line, becoming the first receiver to record 200 receiving yards in a game this year, and he did it by the end of the first quarter, as the Bucs inexplicably continued to play man-to-man with no safety help. Hill was the first WR to record 200 yards in a quarter since Lee Evans in 2006 and had the most first-half receiving yards since 1991

And also, that dude saved my bacon this week facing off against both Derrick Henry and Will Fuller. Hell yea!

Comment

And the aforementioned Will Fuller has been suspended for the rest of the year for PEDs

Comment

PIT-BAL moved yet again, this time to Wednesday night.

Comment

PIT-BAL moved yet again, this time to Wednesday night.
            next week's PIT/WAS game also moved to monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              next week's PIT/WAS game also moved to monday.
              At 3:40pm, LOL

Comment

At 3:40pm, LOL
                The NFL wanted a time slot with all of the other soap operas.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  The NFL wanted a time slot with all of the other soap operas.
                  Tune in tomorrow for another episode of "As the Schedule Turns."
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dale Hansen makes some good points here about the Cowboys

Comment

Steelers outside linebacker Bud Dupree tore his ACL in Wednesday's game. See you in 2021.

Dupree is the second Steelers starting linebacker to tear his ACL this year. Devin Bush tore his ACL during week 6.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Even though the Steelers won, that was the worst win of the season by any team. The Ravens put a Triple-A team out there and the undefeated juggernaut barely squeaked by. So many mistakes, so many drops. Diontae Johnson looked like he was playing in his first game. Terrible.

Comment

The Dolphins got outgained something like 222-60 in the first half by the Rams and led I think by 18 points and won the game. that's my candidate, although the Steelers indeed were awful yesterday.
                          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Even though the Steelers won, that was the worst win of the season by any team. The Ravens put a Triple-A team out there and the undefeated juggernaut barely squeaked by. So many mistakes, so many drops. Diontae Johnson looked like he was playing in his first game. Terrible.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                              The Dolphins got outgained something like 222-60 in the first half by the Rams and led I think by 18 points and won the game. that's my candidate, although the Steelers indeed were awful yesterday.
                              The difference there is that the Rams were considered the much better team at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                "whistling in the graveyard"

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X