What Ever Happened to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ever Happened to....

Remember the awesome minor league/farm guys/international rankings list that was posted yearly here? What ever happened to that - it was great and the comments it generated were lively and added a lot. I'd have to search for the name of the contributor - but don't see it anymore and haven't for at least a year.

That was from the poster rhd.

Great prospect list updated every couple of months. He still posts here, but the prospect list is difficult to keep up with right now, given the lack of minor league stats to view player development. But maybe when the pandemic is over and the minors are back in full swing we could see it again.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by rotogod View Post
      Remember the awesome minor league/farm guys/international rankings list that was posted yearly here? What ever happened to that - it was great and the comments it generated were lively and added a lot. I'd have to search for the name of the contributor - but don't see it anymore and haven't for at least a year.
      Yeah, that was me. Since having some computer problems a while back, I stopped doing the lists. I plan to start them again, hopefully this winter/spring. Thanx for your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
        Yeah, that was me. Since having some computer problems a while back, I stopped doing the lists. I plan to start them again, hopefully this winter/spring. Thanx for your comment.
        Lots of folks missing the list, rhd.

We'll all be glad when there's no more covid death tally left for you and you can get back to prospect hunting.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

RHD - Miss ya!! My NL Only of 35 years has gotten out of control. We froze rosters and contract statuses for 2020. Didn't play a roto season. Now we are talking about lifting the minor league limit for each team from 9 to like 15 or 18 each team! When I go down the Rotowire.com top 400, it's outrageous how many guys are already taken. Thank goodness for sites like Prospects Live that go 50 deep on each NL team. Compounding issues - my league mates (the Commish) insists on this amateur draft each June (just before the MLB one) and we each get a player from that. The Farm draft is so watered down - yikes. Anyway glad to hear you are well. Your work in the past was invaluable. Hope you are healthy, wealthy and I know you are wise!

Comment

Working...
          X