2021 Keep Forever Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Because its disingenuous to insinuate he wasn't healthy in 2020 due to a limited number of games due to COVID.
    I didn't say he wasn't healthy in 2020? Good Lord, straw man much?

In SEVEN YEARS he's pitched over 127 innings once. Why is this such a hard concept? Or are you just being an ass again and arguing to argue?

Tell you what, put him in your first tier if you want to. You just can't accept being told you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Wait, what? You have Stras as a bottom four pick forever and you'd deal him? I'd have to get a kings ransom - spelled DEGROM or similar - to deal Stras from a bottom four draft position in a keep forever league.
      I'd consider it. He's started 30 games once in the last 6 years. He's 32. It's frustrating having him break down all the time. But it's good to get an objective expert opinion on him - and you're right, drafting him in the 19th+ round is a no-brainer.

As for Adley, I love the idea of eventually having a top 10 catcher in the late rounds. Huge value and I don't have to use an earlier pick on a C.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I'd have to get a huge return on Stras to deal him, given where you have him in a draft position forever. I mean, even in his two years where he went only about 130 IP, he gave you over 150 Ks and 10 or 11 wins along with his great ratios. You're sure not getting anything like that in round 19, and the upside is huge.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post

As for Adley, I love the idea of eventually having a top 10 catcher in the late rounds. Huge value and I don't have to use an earlier pick on a C.
          Despite me talking down catching prospects, I'd say you have as good a chance as you can have with a catching prospect of ending up with a top 3 catcher for a good decade with him. But how huge a value that is depends on just how elite he is. If he is top 3, but not much better than 4-10, I'm not sure you lose a ton of sleep over letting him go. If he is a clear cut above the rabble, you might.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
            I'd consider it. He's started 30 games once in the last 6 years. He's 32. It's frustrating having him break down all the time. But it's good to get an objective expert opinion on him - and you're right, drafting him in the 19th+ round is a no-brainer.
            Sleeper!

Comment

Working...
            X