X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    Pitiful and lamentable, maybe.
    Baby steps.....
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Kamala did it, not Joe. He's just a puppet of her shadow government.
      Just call Joe "The Mandarin" and have done with it.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Just call Joe "The Mandarin" and have done with it.
        Who's baby Yoda?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Who's baby Yoda?
          I was thinking more those turn into fire people from Iron Man 3.

Comment

On a more serious note, backstabbing kabuki theater (yeah, I know, great name for a metal band) has started in earnest.

Comment

A record 80 million votes for President Joe Biden.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I would like to know more about this Book of Palms. Should I read it?
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                  Amazon has it. The multilingual edition. Looks interesting.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                    why is your profile pic A&M now, did you lose a bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      why is your profile pic A&M now, did you lose a bet?
                      I must have won a bet!
                      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                        I must have won a bet!
                        ? Do you have affiliation of some kind with a&m

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          ? Do you have affiliation of some kind with a&m
                          I lived in college station for a year, does that count?
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Surprise, surprise:

"Republicans are preparing to re-embrace their inner deficit hawk after greenlighting big spending bills under President Trump.

GOP senators say they expect to refocus on curbing the nation’s debt and reforming entitlement programs starting in 2021, as the Congressional Budget Office estimates that the debt has surpassed the size of the American economy.

“I think that’s kind of getting back to our DNA. ...I think spending, entitlement reform, growth and the economy are all things that we’re going to have to be focused on next year and, yeah, I would expect you’ll hear a lot more about that,” said Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              I lived in college station for a year, does that count?
                              I lived there 4 years

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Surprise, surprise:

"Republicans are preparing to re-embrace their inner deficit hawk after greenlighting big spending bills under President Trump.

GOP senators say they expect to refocus on curbing the nation’s debt and reforming entitlement programs starting in 2021, as the Congressional Budget Office estimates that the debt has surpassed the size of the American economy.

“I think that’s kind of getting back to our DNA. ...I think spending, entitlement reform, growth and the economy are all things that we’re going to have to be focused on next year and, yeah, I would expect you’ll hear a lot more about that,” said Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican."
                                https://thehill.com/homenews/news/52...resident-biden
                                I'm hearing that if Democrats fail to take the Senate, Biden will be more inclined to pursue a larger amount of student debt forgiveness as it will be one of the only mechanisms at his disposal. Since the entire thing is meant as economic stimulus, and its going to get done by executive order, he needs to get serious about offering a bigger amount to actually help people.

During the primaries he was saying up to $50K debt (not government held debt being forgiven, but private equity being paid out by government, fucking crook he is, but oh well)... now he's talking more like $10K per person, with qualifiers.

I feel like few people here understand the economic devastation that lies ahead for the next 4 years, and Biden especially has his head in the sand. 80% of small businesses in New York didn't pay their rent for November. This is 10x worse than the '08 recession... if he does corporate bailouts instead of public bailouts, again, that will be very very bad.
                                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                                X