No announcement yet.

President Joseph Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden, in stark contrast to the other guy, has no intentions of inviting Russia back to the G-7.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
      Let's talk about the important stuff.

How's Biden's golf game?

Amazed that we condescend about someone trying to comfort and provide empathy to a young child. Trying to build, in 30 seconds, some trust so the words he conveys can provide comfort and assurance. While he may have been a little clumsy with his words, I'll take his intent ALL DAY LONG!
      I don't think it's so much a We as it is one guy with an ax.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Biden, in stark contrast to the other guy, has no intentions of inviting Russia back to the G-7.
        I am haven't really paid attention to the G7. What are the positives/negatives of inviting Russia ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          I don't think it's so much a We as it is one guy with an ax.
          :whisper:I was trying to be nice:/whisper:
          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I am haven't really paid attention to the G7. What are the positives/negatives of inviting Russia ?
            It used to be the G8, but Russia got kicked out in 2014 for annexing Crimea. After interfering in our elections in favor of the other guy, the other guy tried to get them back into the G7. Other guy levied tariffs against a bunch of our allies, including multiple G7 members, and then had the temerity demand Russia get let back in. He predictably had a hissy fit when the others told him to stick it. He brought it up again (and again and again), presumably due to his status as Putin's cock holster. His public-facing rationale was that "Putin outsmarted Obama and that's why Obama kicked him out" or some such unintelligible nonsense, as he is wont to spew forth. He repeatedly asserted that Putin should be at the negotiating table with regards to a variety of international crises and issues.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• So not sure I understand the Facebook GOPers "gotcha" attempt at saying a $600 stimulus payment + a $1400 stimulus payment is not a $2000 stimulus payment.

When you sell your house for $300k and got a $30k down payment and $270k from the mortgage, is it $300k or $270k? I don't understand the Nots-ish "gotcha" attempt here.

BTW, noticed he hasn't been seen here since getting into a jabfest with Gwynn over Georgia's covid boom (which of course, he was 100% wrong on, lol).

Comment

• They have a Gold statue of Trump at the CAPC. They have gone all in for their orange Jim Jones.

BTW check out the stage at the CPAC then google Odal Rune.... it could just be another coincidence that the Right is using a Nazi symbol (Trumps 2020 Campaign shirt) and yeah, I can't expect anyone on the right and connected to the GOP or Trump actually doing any leg work to make sure they're shit doesn't offend.....But damn boyz at least TRY to hide the white hoods!
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Can we just go ahead and start the President Kamala Harris thread already?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• One of the Biden's German Shepards bit a secret service agent at the White House. So, both dogs are getting sent back home to Delaware.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      One of the Biden's German Shepards bit a secret service agent at the White House. So, both dogs are getting sent back home to Delaware.
                      I was sorry to see this. But it's the right decision in my opinion. Trump would have blamed whoever got bit. (Do I seem bitter about Trump......cause I'm still bitter)
                      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                        (Do I seem bitter about Trump......cause I'm still bitter)
                        Did you misspell biter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          Did you misspell biter?
                          I see what you did there. (I don't want to get deported to Delaware)
                          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                            I see what you did there. (I don't want to get deported to Delaware)
                            So it was you.... just as we all suspected.

Never trust an otter. Even one who does the heavy lifting.

Comment

• BREAKING: CONGRESS VOTES TO SEND $1.9 TRILLION COVID RELIEF BILL TO BIDEN'S DESK

—$1,400 stimulus checks
                              —$300-a-week jobless benefits
                              —$3,000-$3,600 cash for kids
                              —$34B for ACA subsidies
                              —100% COBRA subsidies
                              —$350B state/local aid
                              —$14B vaccine distribution
                              —$25B rental aid

The most popular bill I can remember --- got zero Republican votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                BREAKING: CONGRESS VOTES TO SEND $1.9 TRILLION COVID RELIEF BILL TO BIDEN'S DESK

—$1,400 stimulus checks
                                —$300-a-week jobless benefits
                                —$3,000-$3,600 cash for kids
                                —$34B for ACA subsidies
                                —100% COBRA subsidies
                                —$350B state/local aid
                                —$14B vaccine distribution
                                —$25B rental aid

The most popular bill I can remember --- got zero Republican votes.
                                It should be clear now to everyone what the Trump Party stands for. But I look forward to the suckers twisting themselves in knots trying to come up with principled objections.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X