President Joseph Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
    The appointment names for Biden admin should be greatly reassuring. Just competent, accomplished, serious individuals to be taking up posts of importance, and treating the posts as such. trump admin took filling slots as matter of putting political hacks who would support crazy, so this putting best qualified people in posts is something to breathe easier about.

I would hope we would all by now know who is who on these boards, and appropriately ignore especially caustic and unfair shots. Dont think we can do much more than that, thankful competent adults will be filling positions.
    "Caustic and unfair shots"... hahaha... ignore me if you like. Its your only choice, as you cannot defend it.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Sorry, not even close to 99% were in favor of invading Iraq. There were massive protests among those of us who were opposed, and I distinctly remember sitting in my car listening to Colin Powell lie his ass off in front of the UN Security Counsel and bitterly realizing our efforts had failed.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/8038/se...inst-iraq.aspx
      Hey, thanks for putting aside personal bullshit to defend me on the substance. I really appreciate it.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
        "Caustic and unfair shots"... hahaha... ignore me if you like. Its your only choice, as you cannot defend it.
        The idea that what Joe Biden does is good - because it is better than what the worst president in history did before him - is one we will see and hear a lot of in the next four years. Get used to it.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          The idea that what Joe Biden does is good - because it is better than what the worst president in history did before him - is one we will see and hear a lot of in the next four years. Get used to it.
          While I'm all for that line of reasoning, it's perfectly acceptable for TW to be critical of Biden picks. That's fair. At least it's better than if some others just say Biden somehow rigged the election, which is pretty much what you're seeing on Twitter, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            While I'm all for that line of reasoning, it's perfectly acceptable for TW to be critical of Biden picks. That's fair. At least it's better than if some others just say Biden somehow rigged the election, which is pretty much what you're seeing on Twitter, lol.
            What do you think Joe was doing when he was holed up in his basement not campaigning ?
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

While I'm all for that line of reasoning, it's perfectly acceptable for TW to be critical of Biden picks. That's fair. l.
              I think a return to "normal" and an improvement over Trump is enough for a lot of people. I don't think many people who voted for him will care much at all about what he does, at least in the short term.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                What do you think Joe was doing when he was holed up in his basement not campaigning ?
                Ya, that's one of the answers I get when I troll those comments on Twitter. I love it. A month ago, he was "Sleepy," "locked in his basement" and "didn't even know he's alive." Now, he's the ingenious criminal mastermind of the greatest heist in world history, all somehow right under the nose of a guy who knew it was happening. He's Kaiser Soze!

Comment

Ya, that's one of the answers I get when I troll those comments on Twitter. I love it. A month ago, he was "Sleepy," "locked in his basement" and "didn't even know he's alive." Now, he's the ingenious criminal mastermind of the greatest heist in world history, all somehow right under the nose of a guy who knew it was happening. He's Kaiser Soze!
                  Kamala did it, not Joe. He's just a puppet of her shadow government.

Oh, and George Soros was for sure involved... and the worlds most elite non-Russian hacker/pedophiles.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Sorry, not even close to 99% were in favor of invading Iraq. There were massive protests among those of us who were opposed, and I distinctly remember sitting in my car listening to Colin Powell lie his ass off in front of the UN Security Counsel and bitterly realizing our efforts had failed.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/8038/se...inst-iraq.aspx
                    You are correct across the board. I was being a bit hyperbolic, but honestly--I remember it being much more supported that a mere 50%. Could be that I was living in San Diego, a surprisingly conservative and hugely military town at the time. I still don't hold voting for war in Iraq against anyone--it was very understandable given the time and tone in Washington. Hell even I was for it and that being anti Bush,, anti war and dubious on the military and it's purpose, yet I can say--even I was caught up in that wave of Nationalism. One thing is for sure, 9/11 and the 2 years afterward changed this Nation, not necessarily for good or bad, but we are a different Country now that we were 20ish years ago. I do stand by my comments that if you weren't an American on 9/11 you can't truly understand what the sentiment was at the time no matter how many articles you read. Though I'm sure some might disagree.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                      The level of hostility you treat me with is unreal, but I'll respond to your complaints as if you aren't throwing a big tantrum.

First, I was in university when Iraq kicked off. All of my professors were telling us directly about the details of America using flawed evidence to push for an unjust war. I was extremely pissed off that your country manipulated people into thinking Iraq was connected to the 9/11 attacks. I could go on and on. But I was well informed of the evil perpetrated in Iraq at the time, and I still am. Your condescension is noted.

I already said the Ron Klein pick seemed decent. I know you want to paint me as irrational and crazy, but I have legit critiques. If you don't have anything to say on the TOPIC, let me make this clear, I am not the topic!

Nobody has even addressed me to respond, everybody just wants to make shitty puns and circle jerk that Trump lost for the next 4 years. I'm not in those posts saying "shut the fuck up", I'm simply giving my opinion on what Biden is actually doing. You want me to stop that for the next 4 years... or if Kamala Harris takes over, 8 or 12 years? Thats how long you want me to "shove it up my ass" for?

If you could stop badgering me with these attacks, I'd really appreciate it. When anybody gives their honest opinion without simply attempting to start shit, I respect their right to voice that opinion free of personal attacks. Trust that I'm simply stating my honest take, and if anyone else has an honest take they can share it too.

But we're clear where you stand on my posting. You don't like it. Fine. Grow up and end the tantrums. They're predictable and pathetic.
                      Jesse, it's not hostility--It's the fact you hurt my ears by regurgitating the same shit over and over--looking for validation of your opinions--you say you want discussion, but you don't. You want to show everyone how right you are--I know because that's what I do at times.

What I find Ironic is this--you send me PMs congratulating me for shutting down those on this site you don't agree with yet you get all butthurt what I do it to you. Speaking of PMs, was that a threat? I'm not sure-as you've pointed out my comprehension skills are somewhat lacking--"Choose Wisely" ??

As for being Pathetic, well damn I just might be though I certainly have company--it's your go to insult. To date you have called the following Pathetic: OneJay, CBB, Art Van, Nots. DMT, Ken, Gregg, TS Garp, GCStomp, Judge Jude, Bernie Brewer (I may have missed some) AND declared the following "Pathetic" Democrats, republicans, the DNC, Clinton, Biden. Warren, Buttigieg, Harris, Libertarians, Americans, Cops, the Media, people who don't DEMAND Universal health care, Joe Rogan, Ted Cruz. I'm not saying I don't agree with you on some of these, but get yourself a thesaurus and find new and improved ways to insult people or ideas you disagree with--it won't change the meaning but it will make your posts much more interesting from a literary standpoint.

Finally, you said it yourself--You have Zero Credibility here and you have no one to blame BUT yourself. Heed your own advice and "Get a new Schtick"

We all are wrong on occasion, Trump didn't win, not ALL police are Parasites and you cannot have any idea what America and Americans were like in the 2 years after 9/11.

Now I know I am the last person who should give lessons on civility in here, but even I, the guy who's the Most Right on all things can admit when I'm wrong and contrary to you--I am open to differing Ideas. Nope I don't get along with some folks here, but I try to avoid those people and not engage in conversations which might become vitriolic. I don't always succeed, but if I can find a way to become friends with Chancellor after all the shit between us, you can find a way to refrain from being--dare I say--pathetic.

Choose Wisely
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

"you hurt my ears..."

Looks up thesaurus for "pathetic"....

Comment

Thank you. This reasonable response is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            You are correct across the board.
                            My work here is done.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

My work here is done.
                              And now you're going to leave? How Pathetic..........

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                And now you're going to leave? How Pathetic..........
                                Pitiful and lamentable, maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X