X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    ? Do you have affiliation of some kind with a&m
    I went to college there. A long time ago
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
      I went to college there. A long time ago
      huh, me too. Who knew

Comment

huh, me too. Who knew
        when were you there? I'm class of 2000, graduated in 2001 though, didnt want to leave.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

huh, me too. Who knew
          Admissions office, probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            when were you there? I'm class of 2000, graduated in 2001 though, didnt want to leave.
            Class of '02 so we were there for 3 years concurrently.

Comment

Class of '02 so we were there for 3 years concurrently.
              very cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I lived in college station for a year, does that count?
                I think they teach counting in College Station, so probably yes?
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  I think they teach counting in College Station, so probably yes?
                  Yup A&M Math is like

One, Two, Three, more.......
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

huh, me too. Who knew
                    I honestly didn't
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      I honestly didn't
                      :raises hand:
                      In my defense I didn't know there would be a test.

Comment

• President-elect Joe Biden has hairline fractures in his "mid-foot" and will "likely require a walking boot for several weeks," his doctor said in a statement Sunday, after Biden slipped while playing with his dog, Major, on Saturday.

Now here's the shocking part: On Sunday evening, President Donald Trump tweeted, "Get well soon!"
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• In the photo accompanying this Slate article on data protection, is that Joe Biden playing the part of the hacker?

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Time magazine has named Joe Biden and Kamala Harris 2020's Person(s) of the Year.

"For changing the American story, for showing that the forces of empathy are greater than the furies of division, for sharing a vision of healing in a grieving world, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are TIME's 2020 Person of the Year," wrote Time editor-in-chief Edward Felsenthal.

Cue the angry Trump tweets in 3...2...1...
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Time magazine has named Joe Biden and Kamala Harris 2020's Person(s) of the Year.

"For changing the American story, for showing that the forces of empathy are greater than the furies of division, for sharing a vision of healing in a grieving world, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are TIME's 2020 Person of the Year," wrote Time editor-in-chief Edward Felsenthal.

Cue the angry Trump tweets in 3...2...1...
                              Yep. Trump was one of the other finalists, and there was a 75% chance he would be angry at the choice.

Comment

• And the Supreme Court shoots down the cockamamie Texas coup lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X