KIZIK shoes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIZIK shoes??

My wife just ordered me these https://kizik.com/products/mens-madr...-black-outsole

They are supposed to be handsfree, high tech, shoes. I am intrigued. I have no idea if they will work or be worth it. If they work as advertised it would be awesome.

I will report back either way.

Have any of you tried these?

interesting... let us know what she thinks.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      interesting... let us know what she thinks.
      Maybe she is tired of trying to teach me how to tie my shoes?

Kidding aside I hope they work, as we have two dogs and it would make taking them out much easier. I do not like the shoes/slippers with no heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Maybe she is tired of trying to teach me how to tie my shoes?

Kidding aside I hope they work, as we have two dogs and it would make taking them out much easier. I do not like the shoes/slippers with no heal.
        Let us know. They look intriguing, but too pricey for me to buy without confirmation from a trusted sources they are good.

Comment

I have worn flip flops or crocs, or slip on shoes for the last 8 months, if I'm not in bare feet which is most of the time. who needs socks or shoes these days ? I probably shouldn't even talk about what else i wear, lol. Anyway, hope they are a good buy. I look forward to the day when I actually need to wear shoes and care about it.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Let us know. They look intriguing, but too pricey for me to buy without confirmation from a trusted sources they are good.
            She had some kind of coupon which lowered the price by 20% and included free shipping. Helped a little.

I have 30 days to try them and can send them back if I do not like them. I will absolutely send them back if they are not what they say they are. One of my concerns is how they can be loose enough to fit into but tight enough not to flop or flop off (why I don't like heal less shoes).

I will report back my experience.

Comment

Working...
            X