No announcement yet.

2K21 Offseason Transactions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kike Hernandez to Boston, 2 years, 14 million. Along with Profar, another player that the Twins could have used.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• See the Padres thread.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I would rather have 4 minimum salary players and Mookie Betts than 5 kiki's. Maybe I underestimate Kiki.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Kike Hernandez to Boston, 2 years, 14 million. Along with Profar, another player that the Twins could have used.
          Every team could use a Kike type of player. The ability to play many positions not only proficiently but at a high level is immensely valuable. Really good D and throw in some league average hitting with a nice splash of power from the middle infield. It's amazing how the swiss army knife types like Kike and Chris Taylor can open things up for a team over the long haul of a season. Edit: Profar is valuable in the same way, too. Their career stats are eerily similar but Profar is much better over the past three years than he was previously.
          Last edited by Bene Futuis; 01-23-2021, 12:19 AM.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Garrett Richards to the Red Sox, 1 year/$10 mil.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• jameson Taillon traded to the Yanks. No word yet on how bad the Pirates got shafted.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                jameson Taillon traded to the Yanks. No word yet on how bad the Pirates got shafted.
                Lol.

Hard to determine the value of a guy like Taillon, imo, especially coming off of his 2nd TJ surgery. The track record for two timers is less than stellar, from what I've read.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  jameson Taillon traded to the Yanks. No word yet on how bad the Pirates got shafted.
                  4 prospects with the best one ranked 15th in the system...essentially a salary dump...sad

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                    4 prospects with the best one ranked 15th in the system...essentially a salary dump...sad
                    But his salary was only $2.25M?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Every million counts when you’re racing the Indians for the lowest team salary in the league!
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        It's the Pirates.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                          It's the Pirates.
                          Maybe we can entice the Blue Jays into playing their home games at PNC Park this year since Pittsburgh won't have a Major League team.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• "But why isn't the Marcel Ozuna market on fire? I mean, the dude slugged out of his mind last year!"

I mean, this dude won a Gold Glove a few years back somehow, but lol:

Comment

• Brad Hand to the Nats 1 year 10.5.

Comment

• Cubs signed Austin Romine (1 yr/1.5m)
                                Twins signed Derek Holland to a minor league deal
                                Braves signed Pablo Sandoval to a minor league deal
                                Nationals re-signed Ryan Zimmerman (1 year/1m)

Comment

Working...
                                X