No announcement yet.

2K21 Offseason Transactions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees sign RP Justin Wilson for 1 year/$4 million.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Pirates acquire OF Dustin Fowler from the A's for cash considerations.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Pirates acquire OF Dustin Fowler from the A's for cash considerations.
        Ouch.
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Pirates acquire OF Dustin Fowler from the A's for cash considerations.
          Not absd pick-up, the Pirates can certainly afford the time and at-bats to see if he can reach some of his potential. I think Cherington has the Pirates on the right track.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
            Not a bad pick-up, the Pirates can certainly afford the time and at-bats to see if he can reach some of his potential. I think Cherington has the Pirates on the right track.
            I like what i'm seeing so far from Cherington. Since ownership only allows him to shop from the bargain bin, he seems to be targeting former top prospect/post hype guys like Dustin Fowler, Brian Goodwin, Tyler Anderson, Wil Crowe, and Anthony Alford. Not a bad approach IMO. I didn't care for the Tony Wolters signing. But, i guess he will do as the new defense first/cheap backup catcher. It will be interesting to see what direction Cherington takes the Pirates over the next several years with all of the anticipated high draft picks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Blue Jays sign SP Tommy "Mayday" Milone to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Royals sign Hunter Dozier to a 4 year/$25 million extension plus a $10 million club option.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Pirates sign SP Trevor Cahill for 1 year/$1.5 million. The Pirates rotation looks like it is going to be Brault, Keller, Kuhl, Anderson, & Cahill with Brubaker now getting bumped to the bullpen.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Pirates sign SP Trevor Cahill for 1 year/$1.5 million. The Pirates rotation looks like it is going to be Brault, Keller, Kuhl, Anderson, & Cahill with Brubaker now getting bumped to the bullpen.
                    Brubaker was on a lot of sleeper lists. And since the Pirates are ostensibly rebuilding, shouldn't they see what they have in Brubaker rather than waste time on Cahill? Ahhhh, Pirates.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                      Brubaker was on a lot of sleeper lists. And since the Pirates are ostensibly rebuilding, shouldn't they see what they have in Brubaker rather than waste time on Cahill? Ahhhh, Pirates.
                      They should. But, yeah Pirates.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X