Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 7 Thread

Tua Time to start in Week 8.

Fantasy disaster of the year -- in my redraft league where we have a Superflex, I needed to activate Corey Davis off IR, so I looked over my roster and saw Tua on a bye and thinking the Dolphins were not going to start him over Fitz, who has been extremely good this year. 30 minutes later, they name him the starter. I want to cry.

Miles Sanders and Zach Ertz will not play for the Eagles on Thursday, but RT Lane Johnson might. Their offense tends to be much better when he plays. However, they have so many injuries on offense that who knows if it will make a difference.

Seriously, the only projected starters on offense who are healthy are QB Carson Wentz and C Jason Kelce. At some positions they are playing third-stringers or guys picked up off the street.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Vikes trade Yannick Ngakoue to the Ravens for a 3rd and a 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Vikes trade Yannick Ngakoue to the Ravens for a 3rd and a 7th.
        LOL...they gave up a 2nd and a conditional 5th and get back a 3rd and a 7th.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          LOL...they gave up a 2nd and a conditional 5th and get back a 3rd and a 7th.
          2nd/5th and got back 3rd/5th.

So really they traded a 2nd for a 3rd.

Comment

The Raiders placed their entire offensive line on the covid list

Comment

what kind of drills were THEY doing?
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

pretty much an elimination game in the Lay Down For Lawrence Race tonight - and the Giants fought like, well 0-16 Lions to snatch the much-needed L by allowing 2 TD in the final 5 minutes of a 22-21 loss.

the Jets control their own misbegotten destiny:

0-6 - Jets
                1-6 - Giants
                1-5 - Football Team, Vikings, Falcons, Texans, Jaguars
                1-4-1 - Bengals
                1-4 - Chargers

cannot imagine a 2-win team claiming the top spot, so danger lurks for most of these contenders

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

That's a lot of bad football teams. So, i looked up the tie-breakers for draft picks at nfl.com.

In situations where teams finish the previous season with identical records, the determination of draft position is decided by strength of schedule — the aggregate winning percentage of a team’s opponents. The team that played the schedule with the lowest winning percentage will be awarded the higher pick.

If the teams have the same strength of schedule, division or conference tiebreakers are applied. If the divisional or conference tiebreakers are not applicable, or ties still exist between teams of different conferences, ties will be broken with the following tie-breaking methods:

1. Head-to-head, if applicable
                  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (minimum of four)
                  3. Strength of victory in all games
                  4. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games
                  5. Best net points in all games
                  6. Best net touchdowns in all games
                  7. Coin toss
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

yes.

so if the Giants sweep the Football Team and both finish 2-14, it doesn't matter in terms of draft ranking.

maybe it should, but it doesn't.

the concept is that of awful teams with the same record, which one played the lamer schedule?

it's weird within divisions, because they have 14 of the same games.

so NYG-WFT is done by midseason. but who has the edge in the draft if they finished tied is by otherwise irrelevant late-season games.

so if your team blows, you want those two "non-common opponents" to completely collapse down the stretch so you can gain that very edge.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Last night was one of the few times in my life I openly rooted for the Giants to lose. They stink and wins will only get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                        pretty much an elimination game in the Lay Down For Lawrence Race tonight - and the Giants fought like, well 0-16 Lions to snatch the much-needed L by allowing 2 TD in the final 5 minutes of a 22-21 loss.

the Jets control their own misbegotten destiny:

0-6 - Jets
                        1-6 - Giants
                        1-5 - Football Team, Vikings, Falcons, Texans, Jaguars
                        1-4-1 - Bengals
                        1-4 - Chargers

cannot imagine a 2-win team claiming the top spot, so danger lurks for most of these contenders
                        Everyone there is fighting for #2. The Dumpster Fire Jets own #1.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

DeSean Jackson has a high ankle sprain and will miss 4-to-6 weeks. Just call it a career, dude.

Comment

Joe Mixon & Austin Hooper OUT

Comment

Bills WR John Brown (knee) is out.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X