• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Thomas OUT

Comment

Adam Schefter
      @AdamSchefter
      Update: Antonio Brown and the Buccaneers have reached agreement on a one-year deal, per sources.

Language still has to be finalized, COVID protocols passed, but Brown is likely to make his Bucs’ debut in Week 9 against the Saints.
      7:06 PM · Oct 23, 2020
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

49ers RB Raheem Mostert (high ankle sprain) was placed on injured reserve.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Last night was one of the few times in my life I openly rooted for the Giants to lose. They stink and wins will only get in the way.
          You would think that Daniel Jones would be trying to keep Trevor Lawrence away from his job but...

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bills placed TE Dawson Knox on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

Blocking TE Lee Smith has been identified as a "close contact" and must quarantine and miss Sunday's game against the Jets. Practice squad TE Nate Becker must also quarantine, though apparently Tyler Kroft and Reggie Gilliam are still good to go.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Raiders placed their entire offensive line on the covid list
              Raiders activated C Rodney Hudson from the reserve/COVID-19 list.

Fellow OL starters LT Kolton Miller, LG Denzelle Good, and RG Gabe Jackson have also been cleared after all four starters were place on the list earlier in the week following an exposure to RT Trent Brown.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

He's not "officially" out yet, but the Packers' "plan" is for RB Aaron Jones (calf) to not play Week 7 against the Texans. (source: Green Bay Press-Gazette's Ryan Wood)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Packers RB Aaron Jones (calf) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bills WR Jamison Crowder (groin) is out.

Texans TE Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Lions win on a play just like in yesterday’s Penn State game — Todd Gurley scores a TD with 1:04 left instead of falling down at the 1 yd line, to go up 22-16. Lions then run up the field with no TOs left and score a TD and win 23-22. Unbelievable.

Comment

everybody has to see the replay of Gurley's bizarro effort near the end of the play - instead of desperately reaching to get TO the end line, he sprawls and wriggles wildly trying to AVOID it, no avail!

for a normal team, it's not that bad - you were losing 16-14, and no kicker is a lock these days. you score and get 2, so now they need a TD + EP going 75 yards in a minute with no timeouts.

but when you're the Falcons - or the Lions, actually - it always ends in disaster.

the whole game was comical, actually.

meanwhile star-crossed Gustkowski just misses a 46-yarder at the buzzer as TEN loses 27-24 after rallying from down 27-7...

Jon Machota
                        @jonmachota
                        Mike McCarthy on no Cowboys players getting in Jon Bostic's face after his dirty hit on Andy Dalton: "We speak all the time about playing for one another, protecting one another. It definitely was not the response you would expect."
                        4:16 PM · Oct 25, 2020
                        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                          meanwhile star-crossed Gustkowski just misses a 46-yarder at the buzzer as TEN loses 27-24 after rallying from down 27-7...

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Lions win on a play just like in yesterday’s Penn State game — Todd Gurley scores a TD with 1:04 left instead of falling down at the 1 yd line, to go up 22-16. Lions then run up the field with no TOs left and score a TD and win 23-22. Unbelievable.
                            Matthew Stafford still has a cannon. The next to last offensive play was a 45-yard freaking laser beam.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Cam benched after a horrific showing.

Comment

Working...
                              X