No announcement yet.

Official Week 6 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriots RB Sony Michel (COVID-19) is out.

Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) is out.

Broncos TE Noah Fant (ankle) is out.

Texans TE Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) is out.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Panthers WR Curtis Samuel (knee) is out.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Derrick Henry looks well rested after just 4 days off between games.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Travis Fulgham was waived 5 times in the last 12 months and now looks like an All Pro.

Comment

Steelers ILB Devin Bush tore his ACL in the Week 6 win over the Browns and will miss the remainder of the season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Travis Fulgham was waived 5 times in the last 12 months and now looks like an All Pro.
              He's getting open and is very good with contested catches. He looks like Alshon Jeffery in his prime, moreso than current Alshon Jeffery does.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Eagles TE Zach Ertz (high ankle sprain) is expected to miss "3-4 weeks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Week 7 preview:

Ralph Vacchiano
                  @RVacchianoSNY
                  ·
                  15m
                  “I’ll probably wear a helmet, too, because my in-laws are already buying batteries.”

— Philly native Joe Judge on making his return home Thursday night as head coach of the Giants.
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Raheem Mostert back to IR

Comment

NFC East is now 5-18-1 - or 2-15-1 if you don't count the 3-3 record against each other.

the Cowboys had a preposterous comeback W that finally got the pitiful Falcons coach fired.

the Eagles beat the 49ers' practice squad last week, and they tied the hapless Bengals.

that's it
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Mecole Hardman, who many pundits said would be a stud if he only got a chance, got a big fat goose egg in his 1st start last night.

Comment

Bears brain trust on draft night:

“ We need to trade up and get Mitch before someone else takes him!”

“Nah just wait and we take that Mahomes kid with our own pick and have more picks to rebuild.”

“Are you nuts! WE HAVE GOT TO GET MITCH!!!”

“OK”

Mahomes earned himself a pretty nice slice of NFL history last night. He became the fastest player in modern NFL history to throw 90 career touchdown passes; Dan Marino did it in 40 games but Mahomes reached that mark on Monday in his 37th game.

Hmm…guess I am not over that one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Mecole Hardman, who many pundits said would be a stud if he only got a chance, got a big fat goose egg in his 1st start last night.
                            Yup, and I was one of the rubes that bought into his "starting" status. I sat Deebo down and lost my game by less than 6 points...I was undefeated up until that point. Much sadness...but it was all my fault.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              Bears brain trust on draft night:

“ We need to trade up and get Mitch before someone else takes him!”

“Nah just wait and we take that Mahomes kid with our own pick and have more picks to rebuild.”

“Are you nuts! WE HAVE GOT TO GET MITCH!!!”

“OK”

Mahomes earned himself a pretty nice slice of NFL history last night. He became the fastest player in modern NFL history to throw 90 career touchdown passes; Dan Marino did it in 40 games but Mahomes reached that mark on Monday in his 37th game.

Hmm…guess I am not over that one yet.
                              Mitch gets traded to KC for a 4th round pick!!

Comment

Working...
                              X