No announcement yet.

Shit Show 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump saying "Stand back and Stand by" to his White Supremacist militia and joking about Biden wearing a mask as 204,000 have died from covid on his watch was perhaps the lowest point in an American presidency that arguably owns much of the Top 10 in that space.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      I can’t believe all y’all gave up two hours of your life to watch this. Especially with playoff baseball on.
      Yet another political point you and I are agreeing on.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Trump saying "Stand back and Stand by" to his White Supremacist militia and joking about Biden wearing a mask as 204,000 have died from covid on his watch was perhaps the lowest point in an American presidency that arguably owns much of the Top 10 in that space.
        He's like the Superbowl of shitty presidents.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          He's like the Superbowl of shitty presidents.
          The 1972 Dolphins of shitty presidents.

Comment

The 1972 Dolphins of shitty presidents.
            hopefully the 2007 Patriots of shitty presidents.

Comment

I can’t believe all y’all gave up two hours of your life to watch this. Especially with playoff baseball on.
              Baseball was over before this Octagon match started.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I’d have watched black and white 1950s baseball replays before this debate.

Octagon? As in Chuck Norris coming in and killing everyone?
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I’d have watched black and white 1950s baseball replays before this debate.

Octagon? As in Chuck Norris coming in and killing everyone?
                  Well, it's because you are not a Proud Boy. They all sure watched the debate and have not been able to stop expressing their joy at being given their orders from their leader. He told them to go out to watch the polls and he told them to stand by, because someone needs to deal with antifa and have his back if the election doesn't go his way. He flat out said things would not go well if he loses. It has spiked their recruitment, if they are to be believed. I guess he likes their branding better than the KKK and other WS groups, so has encouraged a defection to the new brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    Well, it's because you are not a Proud Boy. They all sure watched the debate and have not been able to stop expressing their joy at being given their orders from their leader. He told them to go out to watch the polls and he told them to stand by, because someone needs to deal with antifa and have his back if the election doesn't go his way. He flat out said things would not go well if he loses. It has spiked their recruitment, if they are to be believed. I guess he likes their branding better than the KKK and other WS groups, so has encouraged a defection to the new brand.
                    It's amazing that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES doesn't see what's wrong with having armed white supremacists patrolling polling sites. What a clown.

Comment

It's amazing that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES doesn't see what's wrong with having armed white supremacists patrolling polling sites. What a clown.
                      there really is nothing wrong for him about it. and that's pretty much the lens all is seen through.

Comment

I dont know if you guys know about this youtuber but he does a dead-on impression of Trump and is pretty funny. He did one today about the debate:

I dont think it's one of his better ones. Check out some of his others. He's seems to be doing a new one almost every day.

Comment

As long as it benefits him, he doesn't give a rats ass about morals, scruples, rules, or laws.

Comment

MUCH better, though the GOP debaters must not know how to tell time or how to answer direct questions or how NOT to usurp the process. Though Pence is pretty fly for a white guy...

I AM SPEAKING!
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                              MUCH better, though the GOP debaters must not know how to tell time or how to answer direct questions or how NOT to usurp the process. Though Pence is pretty fly for a white guy...

I AM SPEAKING!
                              Kamala Harris had more speaking time than Pence. It just feels like Pence spoke way more because he was chastised repeatedly for it and Harris wasn't. The "I am speaking" line was such weak political theater, and it got weaker each time she repeated it, up to 6 or 7 times.

Also, Harris didn't answer the questions any more directly than Pence. They were both way way off topic nearly the entire debate.
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                MUCH better, though the GOP debaters must not know how to tell time or how to answer direct questions or how NOT to usurp the process. Though Pence is pretty fly for a white guy.
                                Jeez, did you punish yourself AGAIN by watching a debate?
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X