MLB 2020 Playoffs - October Madness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    this was posted on reddit but I had to repost it here ...
    when gambled the best betting trends were based on history. like NE always losing or not covering the spread when the final game was in MIA and it was cold weather in NE and hot weather in MIA. Dan Marino and the pats being a bad team had something to do with it. but the trend is your friend until it's not...and the cosmic dance continues
    Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
    how many times has a Rays pitcher been utterly dominant and still gotten lifted after 66 pitches?

if more than once, then Cash is an idiot/'bot.
    you predicted the future. doesn't matter how it happens, you did it. respect man

Comment

• i'm not really a Dodgers fan I am not against them really either. they've been trying really hard, spending a lot. when they took on the contracts of adrian gonzalez, josh beckett, carl crawford. they'd been frustrated at the 1b position for years, I think. the red sox still have great hitting but Mookie scores runs. he does everything else but manufacturing runs counts too. you still don't trade the face of your franchise. Brady too. heh

Comment

• the Braves would've been in the world series I think if not for the base running mistake .

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          how many times has a Rays pitcher been utterly dominant and still gotten lifted after 66 pitches?

if more than once, then Cash is an idiot/'bot.
          this is the one in Post 106 that nullie just referenced - post 46, on.... Oct. 18
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Minyvonne Burke of NBC News reports that the Dodgers are now up to nine positive COVID-19 tests within their organization -- with one family member testing positive as well.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• That final Urias strike --- greatest moment of my life, all apologies to my wife and child. I cried like a man. For the briefest of moments, I believed.

World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers

I watch that last half inning with Urias pitching at least once a week still, down from every day a while ago.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
              X