Yikes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes!

My wife read a news report to me this morning. My Gastroenterologist and the one who performed my last colonoscopy was arrested today for sexual assault.

He assaulted one of his nurses driving back from a business dinner at Gibson's. He is denying the charges.

His Wisconsin license was suspended a year in 2003 for sexual misconduct. There seems to be 4 or 5 others in Illinois that are claiming sexual assault.

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    My wife read a news report to me this morning. My Gastroenterologist and the one who performed my last colonoscopy was arrested today for sexual assault.

He assaulted one of his nurses driving back from a business dinner at Gibson's. He is denying the charges.

His Wisconsin license was suspended a year in 2003 for sexual misconduct. There seems to be 4 or 5 others in Illinois that are claiming sexual assault.
    Holy Cow, dude!
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Makes me sick to my stomach.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

That's very unfortunate, but on the bright side, be glad you weren't his type..........
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
        X