Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like you're full again.

Fishman
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Clear!
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Clear!
        This PM system has always been very strange. All 10,519 posts you've made are available, but we definitely don't want to save more than 100 PMs, that's just wasteful!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          This PM system has always been very strange. All 10,519 posts you've made are available, but we definitely don't want to save more than 100 PMs, that's just wasteful!
          Wasn't it only 50 a few years back?
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Wasn't it only 50 a few years back?
            yes it has increased

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              yes it has increased
              so by 2025 we can hope for 200!!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Gain of Function NOT Game of Thrones...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• no one ever complains that my inbox is full.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Baby Yoda has cleaved the furan site.

Comment

Baby Yoda has cleaved the furan site.
                      I see you're being Receptor

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Mentioning Baby Yoda in a thread is the internet age equivalent of jumping the shark.
                        bump....
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          bump....
                          Baby Yoda bestrides any shark like a colossus.

Comment

• Baby Yoda enjoyed Jumping Shark Fin soup tonight.

Comment

Baby Yoda enjoyed Jumping Shark Fin soup tonight.
                              Sounds Colossal!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Is it STILL Mr. Rodgers neighborhood?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X