• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Padres

Are winning it all this year

San Diego Padres, Covid Champs 2020

PS Tatis NL MVP Cronenworth NL ROY.

yes I've been drinking :P
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Takes very little alcohol to draw that conclusion, though you will have to overcome the Evil Empire of the West.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Takes very little alcohol to draw that conclusion, though you will have to overcome the Evil Empire of the West.
      Drinking Helps

Seriously, I haven't had this much fun watching the Padres in a long time. As for LA, I must admit, they are stacked, but the Padres have closed the gap this season and have a shot as they have 3 more H2H with them.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

They really have a good team. Maybe not as good as my Dodgers, but a team good enough that I bet on them to make the playoffs in the pre-season at +320 and over 30.5 wins at -112.

Comment

Hey I'm drinking the Marlins Kool-Aid over here! Remember, they've never lost a playoff series...ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Hey I'm drinking the Marlins Kool-Aid over here! Remember, they've never lost a playoff series...ever!!!
            OK Im gonna go ahead and take the blame for the fish giving up three TDs tonight (and counting). My bad!!!

Comment

Working...
            X