Rank these rookies please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank these rookies please.

5x5 NL only. Free until activated then contract begins. 12 teams.

Brailyn Marquez 5F SP | CHC
    Luis Campusano 5F C | SD
    Francisco Alvarez 10 FC | NYM
    Luis Rodriguez 10F OF | LAD

Rank these for the highest ceiling.

Thank you.

Wow, all of you minor league experts, dynasty guys, fans of the team, etc and no opinions? 35 views and no one?

Comment

I like Campusano the best; he's a long way out and there's issues about his fielding, but the man sure looks like he will hit.

Marquez looks good so far, but I'm always doubtful about young pitchers. Though I do own him in one league.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Luis Campusano 5F C | SD

Thank you.
        I have them in your order except switch the last 2. The only thing I like less than a P prospect is a C prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          I like Campusano the best; he's a long way out and there's issues about his fielding, but the man sure looks like he will hit.

Marquez looks good so far, but I'm always doubtful about young pitchers. Though I do own him in one league.
          Campusano, should be back up this season, his clock has started and will split time in 2021 with Nola.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Luis Campusano 5F C | SD

Thank you.
            I had them all, before I dealt the bottom two, and they all have high upside. I like the order you have them in. I agree that arms are always iffy, but I'm with harmon that the one type of prospect more iffy is a catching prospect. That said, I do think Camp and Alvarez are the 2nd and 3rd best catching prospects in baseball. If you are in a two catcher league, they both have tantalizing upside.

Comment

Thank you all for the help!

Comment

Working...
              X