Have any of you seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you seen this?

Last night in my 20 team league, we had a player move up 11.5 to take the lead, over 5% increase.

Have any of you seen a move that large, this far into the season? On a footnote, his offense is 19, 20, 20, 19, 20. The pitching is merely better than average.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Last night in my 20 team league, we had a player move up 11.5 to take the lead, over 5% increase.

Have any of you seen a move that large, this far into the season? On a footnote, his offense is 19, 20, 20, 19, 20. The pitching is merely better than average.

J
    Nice to see you.

Last week we had a 9.5 point jump into first place in our AL only 5x5 12 teamer.

Comment

I have been having site compatability problems. The only thing that works is Internet Explorer, which I detest.

Doing good this year. two firsts and a fourth in ROTO. In the H2H league, I'm only a point out of the playoffs in the last regular week.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Season started July 23rd so we are basically 1 1/2 months in. That would be the middle of May in a full season. You can still have jumps like that 7 weeks in if the categories are close.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
        X