Mulva?
    I'm stuck on Kippel.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      I've been going to the same hairdresser on and off for years. She's Iranian and very attractive. Today she mentioned that if she found a very rich boyfriend she would quit her job. She's mentioned being single several times over the years.

She mentioned that she needed to stain her deck and I missed a golden opportunity to offer help; I will follow up next time.

Any other tips? This could be a lost episode of Seinfeld.
      Ask her if she dates clients.

If you are afraid to go first, wait until the next time she mentions she is single and then just reply do you date clients.

Comment

Ask her if she thinks this shirt would look good on you:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Ask her if she dates clients.

If you are afraid to go first, wait until the next time she mentions she is single and then just reply do you date clients.
          That's a good idea and shows some smoothness. "You must have a lot of rich guys that sit in your chair. Why don't you date one of them?"

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Ask her if she thinks this shirt would look good on you:

Haha.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

That's a good idea and shows some smoothness. "You must have a lot of rich guys that sit in your chair. Why don't you date one of them?
            NO! That is so wrong. She most likely was playing around with the rich guy comment. You would be suggesting she is a gold digger. Even if she is she won't find it funny or cute or let's go on a date material.

Just a simple reply do you date clients? And then be quiet and let her talk. You will know if she has interest very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              NO! That is so wrong. She most likely was playing around with the rich guy comment. You would be suggesting she is a gold digger. Even if she is she won't find it funny or cute or let's go on a date material.

Just a simple reply do you date clients? And then be quiet and let her talk. You will know if she has interest very quickly.
              Listen to Gregg. For a dude who has been married since the stone age, he got mad game. I can tell by these comments. Be smooth with it and wait for your spot. You had it already, but let it pass. Don't end up like George Costanza and think of a comeback after the fact. Have it locked and ready to go if/when it comes up again.

Comment

I don't wanna be a pirate!
                I'm sure Keith Hernandez said this at some point in his career.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Just don't go to Iran to get married!!!
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I don't like the idea of asking her if she dates clients. It just sounds like you are putting a stigma on hairdresser/client relationships which could influence her answer if she is uncertain. Just present yourself to her as a normal regular guy (not a client) who would like to take her out on a date. I would simply start talking about something that i'm thinking of doing and somewhere that i'm thinking of going to. And then say "I think it would be fun." and "Why don't you go with me?''
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Wear a T-shirt with him on it to see how she reacts:

3467927.jpg
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        I don't like the idea of asking her if she dates clients. It just sounds like you are putting a stigma on hairdresser/client relationships which could influence her answer if she is uncertain. Just present yourself to her as a normal regular guy (not a client) who would like to take her out on a date. I would simply start talking about something that i'm thinking of doing and somewhere that i'm thinking of going to. And then say "I think it would be fun." and "Why don't you go with me?''
                        Ideally, he wouldn't ask her while she was doing her job, but after. It is weird putting someone on the spot while they have their hands in your hair. I'd wait to pop this question for when after I've paid and am about to leave. That way there is no awkwardness for 10 minutes after she rejects you and is still cutting your hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          Ideally, he wouldn't ask her while she was doing her job, but after. It is weird putting someone on the spot while they have their hands in your hair. I'd wait to pop this question for when after I've paid and am about to leave. That way there is no awkwardness for 10 minutes after she rejects you and is still cutting your hair.
                          Also, if she REALLY doesn't want to go out with you, she is armed with a pair of sharp scissors.

Comment

I'm stuck on Kippel.
                            I have nipples, Greg. Can you milk me?
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              I have nipples, Greg. Can you milk me?
                              Gregg has two g's.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                                Gregg has two g's.
                                It's all about tha G's.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X