No announcement yet.

Peaceful Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brewers-Reds cancelled, let's hope other teams follow. Fuck this season, and fuck the police.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

interesting dynamics going on tonight ... nba players seem to be taking a hard line, mlb not so much, players tweeting that they'll be playing tomorrow ...
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        interesting dynamics going on tonight ... nba players seem to be taking a hard line, mlb not so much, players tweeting that they'll be playing tomorrow ...
        demographics.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Well guys, it's now open season on BLM protestors and the like. Trump, the law Enforcement community, Gun advocates, Militia and CHRIISTIANS have all come to the Kenosha Kids defense with verbal support and money, hell even the lawyers who have worked for Trump and Rudy are reportedly getting involved in his defense. NOW, these Militia fucksticks can shoot anyone they want as long as they're on the "Other" side.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Well guys, it's now open season on BLM protestors and the like. Trump, the law Enforcement community, Gun advocates, Militia and CHRIISTIANS have all come to the Kenosha Kids defense with verbal support and money, hell even the lawyers who have worked for Trump and Rudy are reportedly getting involved in his defense. NOW, these Militia fucksticks can shoot anyone they want as long as they're on the "Other" side.
            This is what I've been saying I'm afraid of.

Comment

I was wrong, it was a militia member who was shot and killed. The person who did it is apparently still at large. Tomorrow is going to be worse.

Portland

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

ANTI BLM shitheel drives over a protestor in TN yesterday.

JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) — Following a hit-and-run accident that left a Black Lives Matter protester hospitalized, local Black Lives Matter groups banded together to protest at Founders Park on S…

This is why I say, time to arm yourself if you're going out to protest.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I was wrong, it was a militia member who was shot and killed. The person who did it is apparently still at large. Tomorrow is going to be worse.

Portland
                  So, they tracked the guy down, killed him without warning in an extrajudicial execution. I get that he needed to be arrested, but this shit has to stop. If it doesn't, what remaining respect for LE and it's authority will be gone and then, well you know.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So, they tracked the guy down, killed him without warning in an extrajudicial execution. I get that he needed to be arrested, but this shit has to stop. If it doesn't, what remaining respect for LE and it's authority will be gone and then, well you know.
                    A witness claims the officers were in plain clothes and started shooting while the victim was chewing on a gummy worm. He used no weapons, despite Trump's narrative there was a "gunfight". I guess don't show up to a gunfight with a gummy worm is the lesson. The witness is only speaking through his lawyer to this point out of fear of retribution.... gee, I wonder why anyone would fear "retribution"....

I'm with you, GITH. News of this extra judicial killing, in concert with the right wing celebration of the 17 year old murderous shithead, really shook me up.
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

This is why I say, time to arm yourself if you're going out to protest.
                      You don't see how this idea could turn out much worse than it it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        You don't see how this idea could turn out much worse than it it now?
                        I do, but at least you're protected and there's a chance some of these people would think twice about doing stupid shit.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I do, but at least you're protected and there's a chance some of these people would think twice about doing stupid shit.
                          This is a very NRA sounding message from a very progressive fellow .

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            This is a very NRA sounding message from a very progressive fellow .
                            It's a very, I'm tired of taking the high road only to get run over or killed by people who make it clear they don't care about the rules of engagement, kind of thing to say.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                            X