keeper help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeper help

This is my first time doing a keeper league where I'm actually involved in the keeper selection process, and it's the RJ league so at least a bunch of you will know the dynamics better than I do.

12-team PPR. I have the normal #3 picks for a snake draft (3, 22, 27, etc) plus 13 and another one in the sixth. Most stars are back in the pool - Kamara and Davante Adams and Miles Sanders and a couple QBs are missing but basically everyone's there.

With the #3 I'd usually expect to take a RB, but I could keep Kenyan Drake with #22 and/or Raheem Mostert with #94. I could also keep DeVante Parker with #94 or Tyler Boyd with #70. I can keep three of those. Should having the third pick change my preferences? Is one of those the obvious one not to keep?
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I would take the best player at #3 regardless who it is, since we have a Flex spot.

Comment

I agree with revo, and I'd keep Mostert and Parker for sure. THe last one comes down to how much you believe Drake continues the run he had in Arizona. In a PPR league, I'd keep him at 22 right at this moment.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
        This is my first time doing a keeper league where I'm actually involved in the keeper selection process, and it's the RJ league so at least a bunch of you will know the dynamics better than I do.

12-team PPR. I have the normal #3 picks for a snake draft (3, 22, 27, etc) plus 13 and another one in the sixth. Most stars are back in the pool - Kamara and Davante Adams and Miles Sanders and a couple QBs are missing but basically everyone's there.

With the #3 I'd usually expect to take a RB, but I could keep Kenyan Drake with #22 and/or Raheem Mostert with #94. I could also keep DeVante Parker with #94 or Tyler Boyd with #70. I can keep three of those. Should having the third pick change my preferences? Is one of those the obvious one not to keep?
        I'd keep Parker for sure, but Mostert could end up being a third of a very good backfield, and not the one who catches passes. I would keep Drake at that spot, since RB's are tough to come by.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
        X