*Official Sports Wagering Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    I'm on such a run right now that I should probably post whatever I take here and you should avoid it like the plague and/or take the opposite. I'm still up on the year but his has been a disgusting run of terribleness over the last 2 weeks. I hope yesterday was rock bottom when I had 31 out of 51 of an over on the Pitt-Cleveland game in the first half and failed; 38 of 53.5 of an over on the TB-GB game and failed; and, the capper Mostert over 79.5 yards rushing. He proceeds to rush for 64 in the first half. Comes out for the second half, gets a one yard run and then sits the rest of the game with an injury.
    I had Mostert o18.5 rec yds -- that's the 3rd over I've had where the player got hurt and didn't return, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      I had Mostert o18.5 rec yds -- that's the 3rd over I've had where the player got hurt and didn't return, lol.
      I would like it better if he wasn't going to easily fly past it based on his first half. Even worse that I wasn't watching it with sound so I was getting enraged that he wasn't in until I looked it up.

Comment

• So a few early bets I put in on bonuses...

Draft Kings has the MFN 1st TD Bonus back again. I got really luck and played Deebo Samuel last night for $5 at +2000 and covered a lot of other missed bets during the day on Draft kings. I settled on Samuel because his odds were so much higher on Draft Kings compared to Fan Duel. Playing the same thing tonight Lamb is +1400 on Draft Kings vs +900 on Fan Duel.

The Tyreek Hill bonus on Draft Kings is +1000 vs him being +600 on Fan Duel. Don't play the Fan Duel bonus on Kelce to score 1st they boosted it to +700 but he is +750 on Draft Kings.

Draft Kings has Cooper and Hopkings to go over 148.5 yards. On Fan Duel if you paired up their two overs, Hopkins 88.5 and Cooper 67.5 your odds would be +259 and you would need to get a total of 156 yards between them. This way you are getting +310 on them totaling 148.5. Far from a lock but good value as you could get it if Hopkins gets 100 and Cooper just gets 49.

Fox best promo of the day seems to be Murray and Mahomes to throw for 2 passing TD's each. It is again not a lock and the max bid is 25 on +150 but on Fan Duel they set the over under for both at 2.5 telling me the most likely amount for both is 2. Not sure if this is worth it or not.

The baseball HR double up appears to be gone and replaced with a $10 money back single game parlay in game 1. I'll play it, revo got any good stats we can use tomorrow to figure out what to bet?
        Last edited by frae; 10-19-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
          So a few early bets I put in on bonuses...

Draft Kings has the MFN 1st TD Bonus back again. I got really luck and played Deebo Samuel last night for $5 at +2000 and covered a lot of other missed bets during the day on Draft kings. I settled on Samuel because his odds were so much higher on Draft Kings compared to Fan Duel. Playing the same thing tonight Lamb is +1400 on Draft Kings vs +900 on Fan Duel.

The Tyreek Hill bonus on Draft Kings is +1000 vs him being +600 on Fan Duel. Don't play the Fan Duel bonus on Kelce to score 1st they boosted it to +700 but he is +750 on Draft Kings.

Draft Kings has Cooper and Hopkings to go over 148.5 yards. On Fan Duel if you paired up their two overs, Hopkins 88.5 and Cooper 67.5 your odds would be +259 and you would need to get a total of 156 yards between them. This way you are getting +310 on them totaling 148.5. Far from a lock but good value as you could get it if Hopkins gets 100 and Cooper just gets 49.

Fox best promo of the day seems to be Murray and Mahomes to throw for 2 passing TD's each. It is again not a lock and the max bid is 25 on +150 but on Fan Duel they set the over under for both at 2.5 telling me the most likely amount for both is 2. Not sure if this is worth it or not.

The baseball HR double up appears to be gone and replaced with a $10 money back single game parlay in game 1. I'll play it, revo got any good stats we can use tomorrow to figure out what to bet?
          I'm going to do the Hopkins and Cooper one. I also did the Tyreek first touchdown. I also put a small bet on all four QBs to get 2 or more passing TDs tonight. I have my doubts about that one (particularly with Dalton), but it has a pretty good payout, so why not? And I went with the over in Chiefs-Bills.

You have been warned if you take any of those.

Comment

• my Allen OVER 31.5 rushing yards is a winner - unless he goes backwards in the second half, which is possible. looking for a nice 10 or 12-yard run to seal the deal.
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I'm going to do the Hopkins and Cooper one. I also did the Tyreek first touchdown. I also put a small bet on all four QBs to get 2 or more passing TDs tonight. I have my doubts about that one (particularly with Dalton), but it has a pretty good payout, so why not? And I went with the over in Chiefs-Bills.

You have been warned if you take any of those.
              Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Holy hell, I need to break this awful streak.

Comment

Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Holy hell, I need to break this awful streak.
                Maybe not! Hopkins with a 61 yard catch! Still a chance!

Comment

Maybe not! Hopkins with a 61 yard catch! Still a chance!
                  Woo hoo, got it!

Comment

Woo hoo, got it!
                    All the garbage time yards for the win!

Comment

• riding a serious degen gambler "Dalton over 289 passing yards" in a 31-3 blowout mid 4th quarter.

to give you an idea of how depraved this is - even for just a couple of bucks - you want as many DAL penalties as possible so that you can pad your passing yardage. and PI calls are brutal, as that gets you closer to the goal line without passing yards to show for it.

stuck on 266 yards after the TD with 3 minutes left, so the DAL D needs a 3 and out, lol, in a 31-10 game.

3rd and 4 at the 2-minute mark, and ARI runs for a game-ending first down..... WAIT, the RB goes the distance for a TD, and hope remains alive!

no it doesn't - the Cowboys bring in their 3rd-string QB from James Madison to end it. feels like I robbed the bank and got right to the front door - when Scooby and the gang showed up to take my mask off.

someone in NYC has a nice penthouse, I'll bet, having collected on all those Eli Manning blowout losses cheap 4th quarter yards. the guy never took a seat, even when it made sense.
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• So the Hopkins/Cooper promo hit and the Fox Bet Murray/Mahomes one hit two so those covered the day. I did play that 2 TD's for all qb's one for a few bucks and only Andy Dalton blew that one.

So anyone with Fan Duel should do a $10 single game parlay on game one but make sure you opt in first. It's a free chance to chase some money.

Comment

• Monday Night Games
                          $5 Kelce >71.5 -LOST
                          $10 Fitzgerald <40.5* -WON $16.90
                          $5 Cards ML - WON $10.00
                          $5 Cards-Cowboys u55.5 - WON $9.55
                          $5 KMurray <285.5 - WON $8.50
                          $5 Dalton <289.5 - WON $9.50
                          $5 Kirk <44.5 - LOST
                          $5 Hopkins 1st TD - LOST
                          $5 Free Bet Isabella >22.5 - LOST

Total Wagered: $45.00
                          Total Payout: $54.45
                          Total +/-: $9.45

Comment

• Key stats for Game 1 today:
                            -Rays can't hit Kershaw -- .150/.239/.217 in 68 PAs
                            -Bellinger is 2 for 3 with 2 HRs vs Glasnow
                            -Dodgers have an .800 SLG vs Glasnow, but in only 28 PAs

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Key stats for Game 1 today:
                              -Rays can't hit Kershaw -- .150/.239/.217 in 68 PAs
                              -Bellinger is 2 for 3 with 2 HRs vs Glasnow
                              -Dodgers have an .800 SLG vs Glasnow, but in only 28 PAs
                              Well we could take the dogers -1.5 at +106, Bellinger to hit a HR at +320 and Kershaw over 7.5 K's for a total of +1632 at $10. The Single game parlays on FD don't offer many options. You could play the over 7.5 runs and the Dogers -1.5 and pick one of those other things you like to happen.

Comment

• Fan duel has the dodgers to win and Cody to hit a HR boosted to +540. They also have the best odds on the Dodgers at -1.5 at +124. I played those two as separate bets. Happy to try whatever with the parlay of anyone likes anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X