0%
    Karen Bass
    0%
    Elizabeth Warren
    0%
    Other (specify)
    0%

The poll is expired.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

If it is Harris, you guys better get used to 4 more years of madness (not that Biden wont bring a new version of madness).

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
      If it is Harris, you guys better get used to 4 more years of madness (not that Biden wont bring a new version of madness).
      Harris will be the AG
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Harris will be the AG
        Agreed.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Wow, interesting results so far. On June 29th I shared my belief it would be Rice with my close friends and they thought I was nuts.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Wow, interesting results so far. On June 29th I shared my belief it would be Rice with my close friends and they thought I was nuts.
            I read an article awhile back that convinced me it would be Rice. It talked about how, yes, Biden very much respects Senate experience, so that would favor Harris, but he also very, very much wants someone he can trust will be there to co-govern with him as he is POTUS, not just thinking about 2024. That won't be Harris. Rice and he have worked together and he trusts her. She lacks experience in the Senate, which is the only reason I won't be shocked if it is someone else. She checks all the other boxes, including the most important one--Biden likes her and wants to work with her. He is polling so far ahead, he doesn't have to worry about picking someone he doesn't like or trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              I read an article awhile back that convinced me it would be Rice. It talked about how, yes, Biden very much respects Senate experience, so that would favor Harris, but he also very, very much wants someone he can trust will be there to co-govern with him as he is POTUS, not just thinking about 2024. That won't be Harris. Rice and he have worked together and he trusts her. She lacks experience in the Senate, which is the only reason I won't be shocked if it is someone else. She checks all the other boxes, including the most important one--Biden likes her and wants to work with her. He is polling so far ahead, he doesn't have to worry about picking someone he doesn't like or trust.
              Yep, I probably read the same one.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

I picked Harris. Just because Biden is obviously going to pick an African-American woman, but he'll find a way to pick the one who is least appealing to the African-American community, thus leading to a Trump re-election. I guess I still just keep expecting that the Dems will find a way to screw this up.

Comment

Wow, Harris came roaring back to take a commanding leader after the first 5 voters went Rice.

You all think Biden is more forgiving than me. Harris played hardball with Biden in the primaries. To me, she went far meaner than Warren did with Sanders, and Sanders' supporters never forgave her for it. You all think Biden is gonna let it slide and anoint Harris as the 2024 presumptive nominee after their primaries? Why would he need to be so magnanimous given he is so far ahead? And I really don't see who Harris helps him with that he'd pick her over someone he likes more and trusts more in Rice.

Comment

Certainly hope it is Harris as nominee. This is not a vanity/ego project for Biden. He could care less of names or shots he took, he is pure empathy, and really wants to win to help people who are suffering at expense of this admin. Biden understands more about the depth of the wreckage of trumps run. Harris is staggeringly smart, no one will be better ally against the deep criminal as second nature toadies that have been stuffed into every position by trump. Other vp choices are fine, but if it is Harris, it will be not at all because Biden feels he could be buddies with them, but because of perceived toughness in clawing us back from absurdity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                      Wow, Harris came roaring back to take a commanding leader after the first 5 voters went Rice.

You all think Biden is more forgiving than me.
                      No, I just think umjewman is right. The only way Biden could screw it up more would be to bring on Whitmer as his VP, and even I don't think Joe has descended that far into his dotage.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                        and really wants to win so it's not as obvious at keeping people suffering from our rich overlords.
                        fixed business as usual just not as brazen.

Comment

null, not fixed as that is not remotely what I said, what I meant, or what is vaguely true or factual, or resembling reality. Other than that, I guess, fixed in bizarro type.

Comment

Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                            Certainly hope it is Harris as nominee. This is not a vanity/ego project for Biden. He could care less of names or shots he took, he is pure empathy, and really wants to win to help people who are suffering at expense of this admin. Biden understands more about the depth of the wreckage of trumps run. Harris is staggeringly smart, no one will be better ally against the deep criminal as second nature toadies that have been stuffed into every position by trump. Other vp choices are fine, but if it is Harris, it will be not at all because Biden feels he could be buddies with them, but because of perceived toughness in clawing us back from absurdity.
                            I want kamala to be vp as well, I voted rice because I believe the DNC will go safe and that would be rice, but harris would be excellent as she'd kick the shit out of those who were complicit in trumps mayhem and that would be fun to watch
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Rice missing from speakers at the convention, she's likely the pick.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                              X