I'd put Stanton first

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I'd put Stanton first
          Risky, given his injury history.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Risky, given his injury history.
            Literally everyone could get easily hurt/COVID this year, so I'd say that applies to all on any list. And with just 60 games, we aren't asking Stanton to go the full 162 across several months. This is the year to have Stanton. Now will it work in SSS, who knows, but it's as good of a guess as any. Talent tends to win out in this type situation.

Comment

Literally everyone could get easily hurt/COVID this year, so I'd say that applies to all on any list. And with just 60 games, we aren't asking Stanton to go the full 162 across several months. This is the year to have Stanton. Now will it work in SSS, who knows, but it's as good of a guess as any. Talent tends to win out in this type situation.
              I am a bit of a gambler. This line of thinking falls into my wheel house.

Comment

I saw it as cumulative risk, with his frailness added on to the risk for everyone else, which is why I ranked him below Olson. One case does not a general point make, but in this case, shying away from Stanton, short season and all, ended up the right move--he is likely going in the IL with a pulled hammy. For those in need of a replacement Miguel Andujar looks like a good option to be called up to replace him.

Comment

I'd put Stanton first
                  Stanton to dl this morning

Comment

someone dropped Olson in my FA yahoo league this week and I failed to notice and my opponent picked him up and he hit a home run. ..also in the country when you walk outside at night the deer look like coyotes and when you walk up to them they hiss. hehe.

also i dropped Andujar in that league. and probably won't pick him up. I watched a game and the ball got by him on the ground in the OF.

Comment

Working...
                    X