X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    And yet Jesus has the answer to the problem of all bigotry:

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
    So has Bob Marley 'Redemption Song' 'One Love'
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      So has Bob Marley 'Redemption Song' 'One Love'
      But my hand was made strong
      By the and of the almighty
      We forward in this generation

Comment

• How about a crossover mix:

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
        A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, a time to reap that which is planted;
        A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
        A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
        A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
        A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
        A time to gain that which is to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
        A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
        A time of love, and a time of hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          How about a crossover mix:

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
          A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, a time to reap that which is planted;
          A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
          A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
          A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
          A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
          A time to gain that which is to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
          A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
          A time of love, and a time of hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
          I LOVE The Byrds!
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I LOVE The Byrds!
            Correction, The Byrds/Bible

Comment

• In 1999, Seeger arranged for 45% of the songwriting royalties for "Turn! Turn! Turn!" to be donated to the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions. Seeger said, "All around the world, songs are being written that use old public domain material, and I think it's only fair that some of the money from the songs go to the country or place of origin, even though the composer may be long dead or unknown. With 'Turn, Turn, Turn' I wanted to send 45 percent, because [in addition to the music] I did write six words and one more word repeated three times, so I figured I'd keep five percent of the royalties for the words. I was going to send it to London, where I am sure the committee that oversees the use of the King James version exists, and they probably could use a little cash. But then I realized, why not send it to where the words were originally written?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Correction, The Byrds/Bible
                Corrections 1 or 2?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Corrections 1 or 2?
                  3:1-8

Comment

Working...
                  X