No announcement yet.

Anyone Else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, however, I think everyone is so screwed that the luck factor on Covid, Marlins, Phillies, Nats, and everyone else not playing evens out. Hell, I have one league where my active lineup last week featured: Brian Anderson (Marlins), Corey Dickerson (Marlins), Eric Thames (Nats), Ken Giles, Corey Kluber, and Alex Wood (all IL)--by the weekend I was missing a quarter of my team. And I am in the third player, 4.5 points out of first. Go figure. It's silly, but it's fun, and hell, the season won't last long enough for any of my leagues to count anyway.

This week brings even more fun: do the Cardinals play? Will the Marlins finally play again? If so, do they really expect the Marlins to play Tuesday in Baltimore? Or play any games on Tuesday in DC, Baltimore, Philly, NY, or Boston? (if you think they will, check the National Hurricane Center website first; ain't gonna happen). Pure insanity.

Comment

And wouldn't it be nice if they actually put the Covid positive Marlins and Cardinals players on the IL before roster-lock today? Not going to happen because neither is playing today, but wow, that sucks. You just have to sort of assume any Marlin is positive. No idea what to do with Cardinals players.

Comment

Working...
      X