Tyler Alexander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Alexander

Has struck out 10 of the first 11 men he's faced against the Reds. Tyler who?

His ERA the last two years in AAA was 5.13 & 4.79 and his fastball barely tops 90 mph. Talk about smoke and mirrors. Not sure what to make of this guy.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

He tied the AL record for consecutive Ks — set by the immortal Doug Fister in 2012 — and came up one shy of the MLB record, held by Tom Seaver.

The 10 Ks was also the most for a reliever since Randy Johnson in 2003.

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tyler Alexander’s improbable performance on Sunday provides us a window into the randomness of baseball records.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Tyler Alexander will be moved into the Tigers rotation.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X