Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, did I miss anything?

Go Marlins!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Welcome back, you weren't in a coma were you?

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

There was a Trump Orgy in the Hot Topics forum, but they all pissed off.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Stephen Root is a national treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          There was a Trump Orgy in the Hot Topics forum, but they all pissed off.
          I don't even want to look in there......
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            I don't even want to look in there......
            Meh, you've seen worse....
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              Go Marlins!
              Yes, yes you did.

Glad to have you back.

Comment

Just a bunch of heavy lifting by Steve.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I have no witty retort, but I must say, this place has seriously missed Fresno Bob!

Oh, as you can see I lost an avatar bet. This monstrosity is Revo's choosing.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                    I have no witty retort, but I must say, this place has seriously missed Fresno Bob!

Oh, as you can see I lost an avatar bet. This monstrosity is Revo's choosing.
                    Guess he was Biden his time for that...

Comment

Working...
                    X