2K22: Isiah Kiner-Falefa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K22: Isiah Kiner-Falefa

Will his potential extra AB's be enough to make him more valuable than D'Arnaud this year? I expect Flowers to get a decent amount of at bats and it sounds like Kiner-Falefa might have close to a full time job.

IMO, yes. Especially since he's getting a chance to steal bases.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Thanks Chance, i dropped D'arnaud last night but i knew it was probably close.

Comment

Thoughts on him for the coming season?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Thoughts on him for the coming season?
          will hit 9th in the lineup and likely become a utlility guy IMO. Time for the youth movement in Texas around those big signings they just made.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            will hit 9th in the lineup and likely become a utlility guy IMO. Time for the youth movement in Texas around those big signings they just made.
            Agreed, Seager + Semien limit his opportunities, and he was already pretty fringe

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              As an owner of him in a dynasty league, I am hopeful that he gets traded to a team that will play him every day. Even if that happens, I will likely shop him around to someone who thinks he will improve on his 20 steals from last year. His defense has given him playing time so far, but infielders who do not walk much and/or have limited HR power seem to get lost in the shuffle for playing time eventually.

It is hard to imagine the Rangers paying close to $5 million in 2022 for a guy who will likely start around twice a week for them come May once Jung is promoted unless they are throwing all their chips in to win the AL West in 2022.

Comment

Isn't he moving to 3B, where he won the GG a couple of years back?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Isn't he moving to 3B, where he won the GG a couple of years back?
                  Josh Jung doesn't have anything left to prove. He'll be up very soon and IKF will be a utility infielder again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Josh Jung doesn't have anything left to prove. He'll be up very soon and IKF will be a utility infielder again.
                    Does he get 400 ABs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      This is what I've been reading.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        Does he get 400 ABs?
                        that's a decent over/under

Comment

zero chance he finds his way back behind the plate, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            zero chance he finds his way back behind the plate, right?
                            Greater than zero, but very, very unlikely.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X