Forever keeper: Springer or Tatis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forever keeper: Springer or Tatis?

14 team shallow H2H. 2-4 mandatory keepers in rounds 1-4 and 0-4 forever keepers backfilled from round 23.

I have Tatis and WFranco as forever keepers with Baez also on my roster.

The Rendon/Springer owner is looking to move them, with Springer as a forever keeper (Rendon can be kept as a top-4).

Is Springer enough of a return to trade Tatis with Franco in the pipeline?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
    14 team shallow H2H. 2-4 mandatory keepers in rounds 1-4 and 0-4 forever keepers backfilled from round 23.

I have Tatis and WFranco as forever keepers with Baez also on my roster.

The Rendon/Springer owner is looking to move them, with Springer as a forever keeper (Rendon can be kept as a top-4).

Is Springer enough of a return to trade Tatis with Franco in the pipeline?
    No...
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      No...
      Ok then. I know Tatis is fragile but I guess I'm undervaluing him. Thanks for talking me off the ledge quickly.

Comment

Yeah, no is the right answer.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
          Ok then. I know Tatis is fragile but I guess I'm undervaluing him. Thanks for talking me off the ledge quickly.
          he isn't fragile, he's a madman--he was inured twice because he plays all out every play. One of the injuries was just a freak incident where he tried to avoid a runner coming into second and got tangled. he's gonna be a good one, wish i had him in a forever keeper league.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

he isn't fragile, he's a madman--he was inured twice because he plays all out every play. One of the injuries was just a freak incident where he tried to avoid a runner coming into second and got tangled. he's gonna be a good one, wish i had him in a forever keeper league.
            Not to mention, it isn't like George Springer is Cal Ripkin Jr himself.

Comment

No...
              (What he said)^2
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Haha - ok, I appreciate the consensus replies!

Comment

Tatis in a landslide

Comment

Feeling better about your choice about now?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Springer is like 30 and an all star caliber player. Tatis is like 21 and a generational talent imo. I'd take Tatis in a redraft easily let alone a Dynasty and I like Springer.
                      As in a well known movie...you have chosen...wisely

Comment

Feeling better about your choice about now?
                        Yep - he's a bona fide stud. I guess I need to try to trade Baez for similar value in the offseason.

Comment

Mvp!!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Mvp!!
                            6HR in 6 games - en fuego!

Comment

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X