T-Mobile/Sprint Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Mobile/Sprint Freebies

The MLB Extra Innings package AND a 1-year subscription to The Athletic are free for T-Mobile/Sprint customers. Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and redeem both offers, because they might be only available today.

Got my subscription again. TMobile also had a free year of the Athletic. Glad I let my subscription run out and grabbed that also.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      The MLB Extra Innings package AND a 1-year subscription to The Athletic are free for T-Mobile/Sprint customers. Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and redeem both offers, because they might be only available today.
      that's awesome. thinking about signing up for a month of mlbtv. It 25 for a month or 60 for the season. So probably makes sense to try a month.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        that's awesome. thinking about signing up for a month of mlbtv. It 25 for a month or 60 for the season. So probably makes sense to try a month.
        Reddit MLB Streams is pretty great. You can cast from Chrome to Chromecast or an Android box (last season). I finally sideloaded Chrome onto my Android TV this offseason and watched the Jays game on my TV last night. Set for the season.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

These promotions go through August 3rd.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up revo...im all hooked up now

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              I am really enjoying this. Nate Pearson debut on right now, thru one with a walk and a K.
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

great news fellas...
                A huge perk for baseball fans who are T-Mobile customers is the annual free season of MLB.TV. According to an email headed out this week, 2021 is no different, with the wireless carrier set to provide a subscription of MLB.TV free of charge to all eligible customers beginning March 30. An MLB.TV...

Comment

MLB.TV free starting today on T-Mobile. Only available for one week, so jump on it!

Comment

Has anyone made a switch from Verizon to TMobile? We're on a VZ family plan because my wife gets a 22% discount with being in healthcare, but I've considered taking my device elsewhere to see if signal is any better on TMobile. Despite living smack dab in suburbia, my house is a deadzone and I have to go outside to get 2 bars and frequently have troubles on any call I answer downstairs.

Comment

Ive had sprint and now tmobile for many years and almost never have a low bars problem fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                        Has anyone made a switch from Verizon to TMobile? We're on a VZ family plan because my wife gets a 22% discount with being in healthcare, but I've considered taking my device elsewhere to see if signal is any better on TMobile. Despite living smack dab in suburbia, my house is a deadzone and I have to go outside to get 2 bars and frequently have troubles on any call I answer downstairs.
                        Use a phone and plan that has WiFi calling.

Comment

I had Verizon a long time ago and we switched to T-Mobile. Way back then there were some dead zones with T-Mobile, but I have not had any signal issues in a long time.

Comment

Tmobile also has a discount (big one) for those 55 or over.
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I made the switch 3-4 years ago on my personal phone.
                              Verizon coverage at my house is poor despite a Verizon store 1/4 mile away.
                              There were a few occasions where T-Mobile signal was low but I haven't noticed that in a while as their coverage has improved...I travel some for work.
                              I have ATT phone for work and have a slight preference for T-Mobile (ATT pseudo 5G sucks).

And yes to the 55+ T-Mobile discount.

Comment

Working...
                              X