Thoughts on Lux being optioned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Lux being optioned?

Lux hit .347/.421/.607 with 26 home runs, 76 RBI, and 99 runs scored in the minors last year but now he is off to the player pool
    Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

My first thought is terrible editing:

On the other hand, Lux there are no actual games for Lux to play in the minor leagues and one has to wonder how one can truly get their swing right while taking BP and playing low-powered intrasquad games at best.

Comment

All your base are belong to us!
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        All your base are belong to us!
        Nice reference!!!

All Your Base is my RJEL team name
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

He’ll be up next week.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            Nice reference!!!

All Your Base is my RJEL team name
            That’s excellent! I forgot the game it was originally from, but we used it in Starcraft all the time.

Comment

That’s excellent! I forgot the game it was originally from, but we used it in Starcraft all the time.
              Oh man, Starcraft, I loved that game. I loved all the RTS games of that era. It seems that genre sort of died out, though, or at least they have gotten so complex I can't enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Oh man, Starcraft, I loved that game. I loved all the RTS games of that era. It seems that genre sort of died out, though, or at least they have gotten so complex I can't enjoy them.
                Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Starcraft II, but my online playing days had died before that. The Dane was gracious enough to give me a couple of hints early in my playing days years ago that really helped me out, and I was active for a few years. I'll occasionally check out the Twitch channel, and am awed at how good the players are now.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Starcraft II, but my online playing days had died before that. The Dane was gracious enough to give me a couple of hints early in my playing days years ago that really helped me out, and I was active for a few years. I'll occasionally check out the Twitch channel, and am awed at how good the players are now.
                  Yeah, for nostalgia's sake, I got SC II, but online play was impossible. I couldn't beat anyone, at any level, under any conditions .

Comment

Oh man, did I love Starcraft. It was the first game where I could sniff global rankings and beat most everyone I knew. Warcraft III was sort of the end of my PC powergaming. I realized I would just never have the click speed of the younguns and when I faced one of them that was actually smart and understood the game, I'd get manhandled. So, now it's Switch and mobile games like some punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                      Yeah, for nostalgia's sake, I got SC II, but online play was impossible. I couldn't beat anyone, at any level, under any conditions .
                      The curve for online play in SC2 is very steep. Once you figure it out, the curve levels nicely and you can find good matchups pretty easily, but that's many many hours of frustration you have to get through. I worked my ass off, got to top-25 in 2v2 play and then hung up my stim packs for good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
                        Oh man, did I love Starcraft. It was the first game where I could sniff global rankings and beat most everyone I knew. Warcraft III was sort of the end of my PC powergaming. I realized I would just never have the click speed of the younguns and when I faced one of them that was actually smart and understood the game, I'd get manhandled. So, now it's Switch and mobile games like some punk.
                        Well, I always remember and appreciate the help you gave me when I was a noob. Like you, I gave up when I realized age and treachery would not overcome youth and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
                          Warcraft III may have been my favorite. Blizzard was the bomb back in the day. I loved WC III, because it was a rts, but you got to have hero units. It was awesome. And the graphics for the time were fantastic. I wasn't any good at it either, though. But it was fun, for both games, to play the max AIs on hard and then cheat the hell out of the game with massive amounts of early funds to see if I could build up stuff enough to survive the endless AI onslaught.

Comment

Someone offered me a package for Lux this morning that was too good to refuse. Realmuto $33 + Arenado $49 + S. Marte $46 for Lux (farm) + R. Wick $2. It was a league I likely planned to dump, but I figure if my new studs underperform I'll have 3 fun trade assets to re-coup some of the future value of Lux.

I think they thought this was the only time Lux could be had, so they might as well go for it. Fair enough... if he waited 2 weeks, I would've been dumping and Lux would be off the trade block.
                            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                              Someone offered me a package for Lux this morning that was too good to refuse. Realmuto $33 + Arenado $49 + S. Marte $46 for Lux (farm) + R. Wick $2. It was a league I likely planned to dump, but I figure if my new studs underperform I'll have 3 fun trade assets to re-coup some of the future value of Lux.

I think they thought this was the only time Lux could be had, so they might as well go for it. Fair enough... if he waited 2 weeks, I would've been dumping and Lux would be off the trade block.
                              Wow...that's a ton of value for Lux and Wick. Nice get.

Comment

Working...
                              X