Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the pro wrestling draft is not going anywhere, so.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    I think I want Razor Ramon's toothpick
    Hey yo

Comment

So, correctly if I'm wrong, I feel like Dwayne Johnson has had the most main stream success of any pro wrestler. Has this enhanced or diminished his status among wrestling fans?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        So, correctly if I'm wrong, I feel like Dwayne Johnson has had the most main stream success of any pro wrestler. Has this enhanced or diminished his status among wrestling fans?
        I would say enhanced. He just seems like a nice guy unlike Hogan (to compare to someone else who TRIED to be a movie star)
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Jesse "The Body" Ventura was once Governor of Minnesota! But I agree, The Rock has transcended pro wrestling for the better (and just wait until he runs for President!)

Comment

Working...
          X