For those who have already drafted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who have already drafted...

Especially for those that drafted in March. We drafted in mid May (owners were chomping at the bit to do something) and I looked at my roster the other after not looking for weeks and had totally forgotten that I drafted half the players, and even big names like Bieber in my AL league and Castellanos and Goldschmidt in my NL league. Kind of crazy and fun to look and see who I had on my teams.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Damn you Syndergaard

Comment

yeah, I just realized I drafted Archer
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        yeah, I just realized I drafted Archer
        Ouch.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Thanks for the thread. That was actually kind of fun. I looked and remembered I got Castellanos, and Meadows, and Boegarts, etc. Then I foolishly scrolled down to my pitching.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            Thanks for the thread. That was actually kind of fun. I looked and remembered I got Castellanos, and Meadows, and Boegarts, etc. Then I foolishly scrolled down to my pitching.
            Pitching is going to suck for everyone this year, don't sweat it. If you get a couple, three MR's who have a dominant stretch, you'll be way ahead of the game. Starters are going to be lucky to go 5 innings for the 1st 3-5 starts, so wins are a total crapshoot.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              Pitching is going to suck for everyone this year, don't sweat it. If you get a couple, three MR's who have a dominant stretch, you'll be way ahead of the game. Starters are going to be lucky to go 5 innings for the 1st 3-5 starts, so wins are a total crapshoot.
              My league uses QS so it's going to be real interesting. The full category is QS+(1/2W) so at least any wins will help a little.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                My league uses QS so it's going to be real interesting. The full category is QS+(1/2W) so at least any wins will help a little.
                In the first half of this season QS will be as rare as hen's teeth.

Comment

Decent multi-inning relievers and the very top SPs will be very valuable commodities all season.

I just wish I had some.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

Working...
                  X