NFL/fantasy football COVID thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL/fantasy football COVID thread

It looks like my auction keeper league is dead. It has dwindled from 14 people to 10 in the last 2 years, and now two more say they aren't coming back due to the chaos of COVID/economy/etc. And this would be a very difficult year to try to recruit new people. In addition, my co-commish doesn't want that role anymore and I don't want to take his role in addition to mine. I figured it was going to die out in the next 5 years, but COVID has accelerated the process.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

That sucks. The "core" group of fantasy players I play with actually just started a dynasty league and we had a lot of interest. Seems like fantasy football is no issue, it's fantasy baseball having some problems among my crowd.

Comment

Keith (frae) just started 3 new dynasty baseball leagues and a fantasy football league in the last month and a half. There seems to be no lack of interest, like revo said, but more caution as all of these leagues are virtual, and slow draft.

But we've had a lot of experience in auction leagues online, and they work very well.

Let us know if your interested in getting in a football dynasty, as there's been some talk of starting up another one...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Keith (frae) just started 3 new dynasty baseball leagues and a fantasy football league in the last month and a half. There seems to be no lack of interest, like revo said, but more caution as all of these leagues are virtual, and slow draft.

But we've had a lot of experience in auction leagues online, and they work very well.

Let us know if your interested in getting in a football dynasty, as there's been some talk of starting up another one...
        Thanks. Keep me posted if something happens.

One guy says he thinks he can recruit replacements, and another said he would help run the league if no one else will, so we might be able to continue. Still haven't heard from a few folks, and I need to see what they say before moving to next steps.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
        X