Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJ Farmers Almanac or Since I got nothing better to do....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    bitches....
    hey, I was playing nice for a while.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      hey, I was playing nice for a while.
      This is me playing nice--LOL
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        I can get us farther OFF topic: What's your go to sing in the shower song?
        I really enjoy crooning some of the classic tunes from Bad Notary.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Where's my shotgun...….
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            bitches....
            can you mail me my stitches?
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              I can get us farther OFF topic: What's your go to sing in the shower song?
              I do not sing in the shower. I shower in the shower.

Sometimes I pee.

Comment

Ran into this looking for something else. Thought you might like it.

1Get a Shoe Organizer
                If you want to save a little space in your garden, you can create a vertical planting ground with an over-the-door shoe organizer. When you get the shoe organizer, stick a few holes in the bottom of each compartment to allow water to drain. Then fill each compartment with soil. After that’s done, you can put a different plant in each section.

Vertical Herb Garden With Shoe Organizer
                Instructables
                This method is especially useful for creating an at-home herb garden. Loop the organizer over an outside door and there you have it—your own vertical herb garden that fits beautifully in any space.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  I hear they're from Texas..

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                  X