No announcement yet.

Will there be a season poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With survivability of young, healthy individuals at over 99.9%, I even have doubts about #2. If it happens, it will be political.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
      With survivability of young, healthy individuals at over 99.9%, I even have doubts about #2. If it happens, it will be political.

J
      In this case, if it's political, it's no less real.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
        In this case, if it's political, it's no less real.
        Exactly
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

with reports of people still having a fever over 100 for months after they recover, and unsure if the new virus, we don't fully understand, is hiding in their system still or if it's their immune system still trying to calm down, whether it becomes a chronic disease or miraculously cured, let's be willing to gamble on the health of others for our entertainment or political beliefs... at least the economic argument has some merits.

Comment

Working...
          X