Stopping By

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Oh....and I do all the heavy lifting around here.
    Dibs on the lite lifting.

And while we're talking about it. You should try my lite caesar dressing. It's quite tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      In order for me to be your dad, you'd have to be under the age of 9. That makes your 9 years of marriage improbable.
      Your understanding of space and time is so conventional and boring, dad.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        Your understanding of space and time is so conventional and boring, dad.
        You must have missed my intentional use of the term improbable, instead of impossible. Nothing is impossible.

Comment

You must have missed my intentional use of the term improbable, instead of impossible. Nothing is impossible.
          As my 7 year old says, nothing is impossible, except naming something that is impossible.

Comment

I mean, liar. That wasn't intentional.

Comment

Heyelander I am 53
              Delivering food for hungry
              In the town of Sac
              Last edited by heyelander; 05-20-2020, 06:06 PM.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Age 50. Now live in Tannersville, PA. I have 3 boys, ages 13, 10 & 8. Married 17 years. I have a financial advisory practice and I’m a slumlord of a few properties in NJ.

I just stopped by here to find an owner for my league, and 19 years later I still haven’t found the way out!

Comment

56, Canadian, live in the middle of Lake Ontario. 22 yr old living with his girlfriend.
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

58, have been winning Rotisserie League baseball titles since 1984 (well, about 25 pct of the time - that's good!). living an uncomfortably close 20 miles from the COVID inner death circle. unfortunately, there are concentric circles.

but still standing (just napping more than usual).
                    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Age 65, formerly angry young man, now wise enough to stay out of arguments with people who cannot change. Used to be a Republican, now a fairly (Jesse would disagree) progressive Democrat. 5 kids, all gone, 2 grand kids that hang around a fair bit. Still a TV news photographer now working the vampire shift...married to a long suffering saint of a woman. Lived hard, paid for it, and emerged on the other side a healthier man.

Play more fantasy now than ever before...keeps me out of trouble.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Age 50. Now live in Tannersville, PA. I have 3 boys, ages 13, 10 & 8. Married 17 years. I have a financial advisory practice and I’m a slumlord of a few properties in NJ.

I just stopped by here to find an owner for my league, and 19 years later I still haven’t found the way out!
                        Revo! What was that game we used to play, I think on Facebook? You always kicked my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
                          Revo! What was that game we used to play, I think on Facebook? You always kicked my ass.
                          Oh wow, was it the Scrabble game? I used to play a game with NakedRicci a lot too, but it was discontinued awhile back.

Good to see you here again!

Comment

Joined as a teenager, now 37. Live in the same dumb small Canadian city I was born in until my 13 year old daughter is old enough I can go back out west. College radio DJ from '04-'07 & '18-present.

As you can tell from my avatar, I love Joe Biden. Senile sexual predators are my jam. (Ok, I lost an avatar bet)
                            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                              Joined as a teenager, now 37. Live in the same dumb small Canadian city I was born in until my 13 year old daughter is old enough I can go back out west. College radio DJ from '04-'07 & '18-present.

As you can tell from my avatar, I love Joe Biden. Senile sexual predators are my jam. (Ok, I lost an avatar bet)
                              What have we learned? NEVER make avatar bets!
                              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                                What have we learned? NEVER make avatar bets!
                                That, and we've also learned that otters do the heavy lifting around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X