Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Baby BuckyBuckner

BuckyBuckner is gonna be a father.

We go way back. He taught me a lot about 80's hardcore music, roto theory, dating advice, and more. I recall once talking about a fave prospect, then 17 year old Shin-Soo Choo, in my brain's way back machine. For some reason, I remember predictions. Our prediction that Choo would be a good one was quite accurate. Then again, I think this would have been around the time I spent 3 years waiting on that can't miss Rockies catcher we never heard from again. We all whiff sometimes. (Except Steve)

Now he'll have a brand new kid to train up. I'm so happy for him.

Congrats Adam!
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

We go way back. He taught me a lot about 80's hardcore music, roto theory, dating advice, and more. I recall once talking about a fave prospect, then 17 year old Shin-Soo Choo, in my brain's way back machine. For some reason, I remember predictions. Our prediction that Choo would be a good one was quite accurate. Then again, I think this would have been around the time I spent 3 years waiting on that can't miss Rockies catcher we never heard from again. We all whiff sometimes. (Except Steve)

Congrats Adam!
    This is awesome news!
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Congrats, get some sleep while you still can!
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

Congrats Adam!
        Thanks Jesse. Baby is due end of August. It's a crazy time to be getting ready for a new one but it is what it is. We are waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl, seems like a fun way to do it.

I remember all those times we chatted on AOL instant messenger (remember that program), all fond memories. I hope I gave you good dating advice. Seems like we talked about everything, but mostly baseball and music.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
          Thanks Jesse. Baby is due end of August. It's a crazy time to be getting ready for a new one but it is what it is. We are waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl, seems like a fun way to do it.

I remember all those times we chatted on AOL instant messenger (remember that program), all fond memories. I hope I gave you good dating advice. Seems like we talked about everything, but mostly baseball and music.
          Congrats, Adam! oh....and they will grow up and move away....eventually.
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post

Congrats!!

Nice to get good news in these trying times.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Congrats, get some sleep while you still can!
              Yeah, right!? I'm not looking forward to that part. Thanks!

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              Congrats, Adam! oh....and they will grow up and move away....eventually.
              Thanks! Just a mere 18 years and I'll have my life back, er something like that.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
              X