Cats are not special among animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    The angry vegan comment was meant to amuse you and the other readers and not to offend.
    I was amused, that was funny Gregg.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      See. Heavy lifting.

Get to work Steves
      You spelled "sea" wrong. It's a SEA otter, not a SEE otter.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        You spelled "sea" wrong. It's a SEA otter, not a SEE otter.
        Ohhh I sea

Comment

I did not call you anything. I did use terms "appears" and "seems a bit." I am glad you did not write the OP angry and I thank you for clarifying.

The angry vegan comment was meant to amuse you and the other readers and not to offend.
          We all whiff now and again.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            Not me.
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

When I combine your avatar with this statement...well I laugh. I am not proud of it but I do laugh.

Comment

When I combine your avatar with this statement...well I laugh. I am not proud of it but I do laugh.
                You're the one forced to vote for a sexual predator. Don't laugh too hard.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Do you mean Biden or Trump? or both?
                  “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Geez, way to kill a fun thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                      Not me.
                      Cuz you lift rocks.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                        Do you mean Biden or Trump? or both?
                        Both. Although I guess he could still vote 3rd party.

I wonder what the odds are of a credible sexual assault claim on the Libertarian leader Vermin Supreme. I hate to judge by a name, but I'd think odds are decent.

Comment

Both. Although I guess he could still vote 3rd party.

I wonder what the odds are of a credible sexual assault claim on the Libertarian leader Vermin Supreme. I hate to judge by a name, but I'd think odds are decent.
                          If that ass clown is the nominee, I promise I will be done with them forever.

Comment

Working...
                          X