Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Play Two Minor League Draft - Who should I take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is such a huge decision. You best not screw it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewski View Post
      This is such a huge decision. You best not screw it up.
      I hope he waits until Monday--I have a lot to think about before 13th...…..
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'd probably go with Robert...his game is just more advanced at this point. Adell might have the same tools, perhaps even better, but he may not tap into the speed portion like Robert has, and will continue to do.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

In dynasty there's really no wrong choice. Both have risks, one is more immediate help, but the other might be more appealing in the long run. I think you chose wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            In dynasty there's really no wrong choice. Both have risks, one is more immediate help, but the other might be more appealing in the long run. I think you chose wisely.
            Oh, there is a wrong choice for him---anyone I would recommend! If I recommend someone who is not a wrong choice, I am doing it wrong. If you need any advice for your pick....

Comment

I do appreciate the thoughts, so many arguments for either guy. I went Adell, time will tell if it was the right call.

Comment

He would have been my choice. (I say this now since it can't help you anymore. )

Comment

Working...
                X