No announcement yet.

Another Dynasty League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the Kyle Wright example, if we draft him in the majors portion and he doesn't make the Braves opening day roster do we still get to keep him on our team or do we have to drop him?

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
      Using the Kyle Wright example, if we draft him in the majors portion and he doesn't make the Braves opening day roster do we still get to keep him on our team or do we have to drop him?
      You get to keep him, there are no rules that will make you drop someone. If they have an AB or 1/3 of an IP you can draft them in the major portion and keep them. We also have 10 rsvs this time so you have more flexibility.
      Last edited by frae; 05-06-2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
        You get to keep him, there are no rules that will make you drop someone. If they have an AP or 1/3 of an IP you can draft them in the major portion and keep them. We also have 10 rsvs this time so you have more flexibility.

Comment

Is there any rule that will make Kyle Wright throw more strikes? I would be all in favor of that.

Comment

Do we draft here or on CBS?

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              Do we draft here or on CBS?
              CBS we will use a draft room.

Comment

They allow a slow draft? Cool. I have done fast ones there, but not slow ones.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  They allow a slow draft? Cool. I have done fast ones there, but not slow ones.
                  Yeah we set a 4 hour clock between 9 AM est and 10 PM est. That said we moved really quickly last time with most people available to picks and me sending texts.

Comment

Working...
                  X