• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jansen gets a major AARRRRGGGHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Jansen gets a major AARRRRGGGHHH
      yeah, saw that we were in the same boat. Thought that might sting a little. You probably have other plans, and I know a couple of them....
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        yeah, saw that we were in the same boat. Thought that might sting a little. You probably have other plans, and I know a couple of them....
        I didn't really have him high on my list until i realized that everything else I could get either neeeded a WC or was only marginally better than other franchises. This format has some quirks and traps
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It's like I finally put the puzzle together and you came and stole a couple of the pieces!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            It's like I finally put the puzzle together and you came and stole a couple of the pieces!

I like to share the pain and anguish. This is a pretty excruciating part of the draft
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Heyelander---are you sure you want to use Matthews at CIN? He's also eligible at ONA and almost nobody worth drafting (aside from Zettlein and Anson, both long gone) is. Even if you end up not using CIN, having it has to give you more flexibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                Heyelander---are you sure you want to use Matthews at CIN? He's also eligible at ONA and almost nobody worth drafting (aside from Zettlein and Anson, both long gone) is. Even if you end up not using CIN, having it has to give you more flexibility.
                Ah, sorry, had another player in mind that was CIN. I switched to Mathews because he was PHA.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• fixed... duh.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Too late, motherfucker! Now you get Brett Tomko and you lose ATL, NYY, and CIN. And a wild card.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Too late, motherfucker! Now you get Brett Tomko and you lose ATL, NYY, and CIN. And a wild card.
                      Let the punishment fit the crime !!!!
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Let the punishment fit the crime !!!!
                        Castration?
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• i wonder if Johnny is out washing windows ? Or hanging out with cirls ? Hopefully not febrile....
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Well, now Heyelander is out-doing himself with 12 non-Big 16 franchises. Maybe he is missing the point of his strategy, which is to take candy at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                              Well, now Heyelander is out-doing himself with 12 non-Big 16 franchises. Maybe he is missing the point of his strategy, which is to take candy at the end.
                              Bahh !! that's no strategy
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Will pick in the morning. Can't get my head around this right now. Sorry.

Don't wanna make a forced decision when I'm this tired.

Besides, the Cirls are my secret weapon, they will help me tomorrow morning when you are all fast asleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X